Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Commentators repeatedly saying how lucky we were against Sheff Utd and we had a let off , and yet the Dippers had no such comments it was just the correct decision to disallow Wolves goal end of . If the Sheff Utd goal had been allowed we still win 2-1 , if the Wolves goal had been allowed it ends 1-1 and the Dippers drop points. So who's f*cking lucky and who gets the let off ? These type of comments have been going on all season not just with the BBC but the whole media.
Wouldnt be far easier next season for the Premier league to give the Dippers the title before the start of the season , then we know where we all stand and the rest of the 18 clubs can play for the top 4.

BBC Commentators repeatedly saying how lucky we were against Sheff Utd and we had a let off , and yet the Dippers had no such comments it was just the correct decision to disallow Wolves goal end of . If the Sheff Utd goal had been allowed we still win 2-1 , if the Wolves goal had been allowed it ends 1-1 and the Dippers drop points. So who's f*cking lucky and who gets the let off ? These type of comments have been going on all season not just with the BBC but the whole media.
Wouldnt be far easier next season for the Premier league to give the Dippers the title before the start of the season , then we know where we all stand and the rest of the 18 clubs can play for the top 4.
Radio 4 is pedalling the same shite this morning on their sports reports.

Last night as the program ended they said let’s look back as the decade ends, started off with the grannie shaggers shin goal against us then said we won back to back premier titles then finished off with the scousers ending the decade top of the league WTF would they have said that if it was any other club.

Used to love MOTD but the ever increasing list of dreary pundits spouting shit and playing to the United Scouse agenda have worn me down. Haven’t watched it this season and doubt I’ll watch again now I’m out of the habit. With the VAR nonsense at the Spurs game my enthusiasm for football has dropped off for the first time in 40 odd years - watched very few games this season other than City games and suspect I won’t renew my season ticket this year after 30 odd years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.