Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
To he fair to them they said it's a penalty and that hand ball rule is a joke. How is it fair that if it hits the defenders arm no pen, but hits the attackers arm no goal.

Because the people in charge of law changes haven't a fuckin' clue as to how it's gonna pan out. No pen and no VAR, but a good last min goal chalked off for some geezer not having the foresight to amputate his arms from the shoulder before the game started .

To he fair to them they said it's a penalty and that hand ball rule is a joke. How is it fair that if it hits the defenders arm no pen, but hits the attackers arm no goal.
I think its to stop attackers deliberately aiming the ball at the defenders arm in the penalty area, trying to get a penalty.
Yes it is one sided but it should be scrapped, as shown today its a joke. Ref will have to decide if it was intentional or not, like they have to do already for other decisions. Not hard really.

What happened to the good old arms in a natural position?. But knowing these bent bastards they would say it wasn't natural.

Can't moan at that analysis.

Lineker, Shearer and Murphy all in agreement that the handball rule is a farce and the ref/VAR got the Rodri penalty wrong.

Murphy going one further saying VAR is sucking the enjoyment out of football.
Still too angry to watch it. I might when I've called down on the morning. Especially as you have said they have been fair. So annoyed at all those chances we missed mind.

What happened to the good old arms in a natural position?. But knowing these bent bastards they would say it wasn't natural.
Peter walton(I know..) was saying that if the arm is by the side making a perfect silhouette it's not a pen.
If the arm makes a movement away from the body in an unnatural action and the ball bits it's a pen.
What laporte did was neither.
Unless VAR want players to challenge for the ball in the style of a walking penguin then there will be countless decisions every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.