Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Not watched it since the Spurs robbery apart from a minute or two.

Shame really I'm.misding VAR fucking over/helping some clubs each week.

To not show the lunge which if done by Fern would have been on a SSN loop all week & the penalty shout on Phil (being in SS3) I'd have been pissed off sitting through the show and still being no clearer.

Fucking wankers BBC, it was only a few days ago we had Shearer on the big screen bigging up VAR... No wonder the **** isn't objective.
Me too, not watched it since the WHU game.
Recorded the Spurs game but deleted it when i got home without watching it.

Not even arsed with watching us on t’internet when we are away either.

You don’t know, I don’t know, the people sat around me didn’t know, and yet we are the ‘customer’.
Yeah, I mentioned this the other day. It's ridiculous that the paying fans in the stadium are the last to find out what is happening. I'm not surprised people are talking about not going to games any more. We get treated with contempt by the authorities.

Yeah, I mentioned this the other day. It's ridiculous that the paying fans in the stadium are the last to find out what is happening. I'm not surprised people are talking about not going to games any more. We get treated with contempt by the authorities.
I know i mentioned it yesterday but I was chatting to an armchair fan yesterday and he actually didn’t realise that we didn’t see the same on our big screens that he sees in the pub.

Have to say that the likes of Murphy have set and won the narrative on this aided by the BBC.
A tackle from behind that cleans out the player without clearing the ball fully is a foul. ‘Getting as touch’ doesn’t negate a foul, especially if you’ve wiped out the player from behind in order to get that touch.
It was a penalty all day long, regardless of who was playing. Not even reviewed though?

Of course its a penalty.

Whats done for us along with a blind ref and bent VAR is the ball doesnt go out of play so there is no natural break of play for them to look and give or not give it. Ref should blow the whistle, stop the game and either its a penalty or they restart with a drop ball for Everton if it isn't.

Of course it will be called the right decision but next time it happens to a player in red we all know it will be a penalty and VAR will call it even if the play has carried on.

"Getting the ball" hasn't been a thing for years either in our game and the tackle from behind is a foul 99% of the time, as it was yesterday because he didn't even get the ball, he got Fodens fucking leg!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know i mentioned it yesterday but I was chatting to an armchair fan yesterday and he actually didn’t realise that we didn’t see the same on our big screens that he sees in the pub.
If VAR is here to stay (and I sincerely hope it's not) then there has to be far greater transparency for those in the stadium, as you have in other sports. Show the replays on the big screen, and have the ref and the VAR official wear mics so that we get to hear explanations for the decisions they make.

Me too, not watched it since the WHU game.
Recorded the Spurs game but deleted it when i got home without watching it.

Not even arsed with watching us on t’internet when we are away either.

Played Cluedo and Monopoly with the kids whilst the game recorded last night as its a better use of my time and im literally watching highlights now with fast forward in between the goals and incidents.

VAR didn't even check the red card for the scissor tackle pmsl its that bent.

Next week we will see a red for a shirt pull, such is the ridiculousness of the game and its bent officials this season.

Played Cluedo and Monopoly with the kids whilst the game recorded last night as its a better use of my time and im literally watching highlights now with fast forward in between the goals and incidents.

VAR didn't even check the red card for the scissor tackle pmsl its that bent.

Next week we will see a red for a shirt pull, such is the ridiculousness of the game and its bent officials this season.
It was the REFEREE with the BROWN ENVELOPE in the PENALTY BOX.

Next week we will see the exact same thing given as a penalty and will be told you cant dive in, go to ground, it was stupid, the defender needs to stand up and the attacker has felt it and has every right to go down and the ref is right to give the penalty.

Game is dead, its in the hands of criminals.

VAR is not the issue.

Criminals hijacking it is.

Exactly mate, so called ex- Pro's, and ex-refs, can be the biggest hypocrites (and the biggest know fuck alls) out of the lot of them, it's actually fuckin embarrassing how often they change their tune depending on which team it is, it's a pity there isn't a show which actually points this out to them and then shows video evidence of said hypocrisy, wouldn't it be great if there was a fans run show, that can have a supporter of each team debating decisions with these muppet's and showing them for what they really are, I bet you'd get very few of them wanting to go on that show.

Goebbels was just the mouth piece for his gaffer, the BBC is infested with Dipper and Rag fuckers. On Monday night on Radio 5 they were discussing the team of the decade and they threw the Dippers into the argument despite them winning just two trophies in that time. Imagine if that was us us, we wouldn’t get a mention.

I was the City fan on that debate. The Liverpool fan was pretty fair, it was the rag going on about the Saudi Human Rights records during a team of the year decade debate that was getting my goat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.