Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been quite embarrassing from the BBC since the suspension of football.

I've noticed articles on the website ranging from "The Story Behind Roberto Firminho's Smile" to "Klopp - the Black Forest Boy Who Became a Hero".

Then these ridiculous top 10 lists which are all about remind us that Liverpool and United used to be good. How can a captain who never won the Premier League be considered the Premier League's best captain? What about Mark Noble? He's captained West Ham for years, never beaten up a DJ, never played for anyone else and has played a fuck load of matches. He's also won as many Premier League medals as Stevie Mee.

The FA Cup shows were decent at the weekend apart from the presenter who couldn't resist all but telling us who was about to win.

I'd much prefer a compilation of classic highlights each week than the red mafia love in.

I've noticed articles on the website ranging from "The Story Behind Roberto Firminho's Smile" to "Klopp - the Black Forest Boy Who Became a Hero".

Then these ridiculous top 10 lists which are all about remind us that Liverpool and United used to be good. How can a captain who never won the Premier League be considered the Premier League's best captain? What about Mark Noble? He's captained West Ham for years, never beaten up a DJ, never played for anyone else and has played a fuck load of matches. He's also won as many Premier League medals as Stevie Mee.

The FA Cup shows were decent at the weekend apart from the presenter who couldn't resist all but telling us who was about to win.

I'd much prefer a compilation of classic highlights each week than the red mafia love in.
Don't forget the boy wonder Ighalo https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51842908

Just been watching MOTD with three ex footballers talking shite around a table - Well done BBC for turning MOTD into Talksport.

Par for the BBC I’m afraid. The BBC Sport website is awful where football is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.