Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does me, I have mentioned it in another thread on this game. I am right behind that goal but near the back. At the time I dont remember much about his celebration as I had my head in my hands as soon as he was put through by Lescotts header, I just knew it was a goal. That scream was like a cruel mocking taunt of all the ghosts of our past failures right in our faces. The whole second half, well the whole game really was torture. Kompany nailed it when he said watching it back he couldn't believe how badly we played, individually and collectively. We never looked like scoring so when Zabba's goal went in it was pure relief. Once they equalised I knew we had a struggle but when they went 2-1 up I really thought we had blown it. The rest is glorious history.
Half way up 117...I'm sure the fucker screamed directly at me.

Had visions on having nightmares with that as audio for the rest of my life....but it turned out proper city in the end.

Yeah agree. Have to say, both Lineker and Wright come over as likeable guys. Wright in particular is very honest. Did you notice him tearing up at the end when he was recounting the amount of racial abuse that he was subject to. Very personal and very honest. Shearer is just a c*nt. :-)
My wife is a close friend of Gary Pallister's sister. I 've met him a few times and he's ok. Not got a high opinion of Shearer, thinks he's a cnut

They've got co-commentary on the Burnley-Wolves game, don't recall them doing that before.

Thumping strike the Jimenez in that game.

They've got co-commentary on the Burnley-Wolves game, don't recall them doing that before.

Thumping strike the Jimenez in that game.

Because the game was screened live on BBC2/1 so the commentary is from that.

Guy Mowbray failing to research why Rui Patricio wears 11 and Dion Dublin wittering away throughout like a demented bullfrog

Noticed they only showed a couple of goals of our game at Old Trafford. Bet they would have shown more if United has won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.