Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to rewind and double check but they didn't even mention the Silva penalty incident.

Find this Bizzare given the storm around VAR right now, and especially given city's issues with to and Pep's post match comments.

What I would say on those pep comments is that it's clear to him now, he knows there are forces at work to prevent us from a third consecutive title, and when pure football desire, ability and application don't get you where you belong, I think he has a big issue with that.

Technically VAR isn't the issue, it's the way it's used and the people using it.

Agree on crouch though, can listen to him as he doesn't seem to pander. Even stopped the others from talking over him when he had a valid point to make, well done lad.

Crouch suggested Walker could have got 2 yellow cards on his first foul - one for the Cherry lad and one for taking out KDB in the same tackle

They kindly showed it again to make their point and what was clear was the cherry lad writhing around with 2 broken legs whilst KDB shook his head and walked away

I thought the cherries all over the pitch were exaggerating - apart from the lad who was carried off

I don’t even watch it now due to the blatant bias and hypocrisy of the presenters.
Cancelled BT sports, Sky Sports is next to go when out of contract. I like to watch the games but the pathetic snide comments and the ridiculous game commentary are ruining it for me.

Had to rewind and double check but they didn't even mention the Silva penalty incident.

Find this Bizzare given the storm around VAR right now, and especially given city's issues with to and Pep's post match comments.

What I would say on those pep comments is that it's clear to him now, he knows there are forces at work to prevent us from a third consecutive title, and when pure football desire, ability and application don't get you where you belong, I think he has a big issue with that.

Technically VAR isn't the issue, it's the way it's used and the people using it.

Agree on crouch though, can listen to him as he doesn't seem to pander. Even stopped the others from talking over him when he had a valid point to make, well done lad.

And compared to the Spurs non pen that got a couple of minutes review

And compared to the Spurs non pen that got a couple of minutes review

It was as though it was done to support VAR, have they been spoken to by someone ? Two pundits had a different opinion so it is a correct call from VAR and the ref as it was not a clear and obvious mistake. The one that should have been debated to highlight how badly VAR is being used was not even discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.