Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Wright just mentioned Check Tiote coming off the bench for Palace. Isn’t that the Newcastle player who died about 4 years ago?

Can't watch it anymore,the var stuff is so different from team to team,game to game,it just winds me up,after watching MOTD forgod knows how long i now only watch us,well done pigmol

I don’t even watch it when we are on it either. It’s comical, I won’t be paying for a tv licence next year. They can Fcuk off. IPTV all the way.

Dipper commentary : Virgil man mountain to Jordan Captain Fantastic lovely ball to Bobby Brazilian Bobby Dazzler and through to Salah the Egyptian King he has scored !!!! Sick bucket filled to the brim.
City commentary against Spurs : Ederson to Gundogan that suspiciously looked like hand ball now Sterling mis-hits his pass to Aguero , goal ................wait there's a VAR check.

Only tonight? I sleep a lot better having given it a wide berth all season! Last season as well.. and the one before that...jimmy hill was the last time I watched it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.