Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lovely, I could watch it on repeat for the rest of my life and I’d never get bored. Funny as I always get to see myself on camera behind Mancini when he’s celebrating the winner.
Quick shot of my ugly mug with my son in family stand just as dzeko equalisers is my claim to fame ;)

I didn't know Bobby went into the pitch

Vincent Kompany: "When Joey [Barton] did what he did, Mancini ran on the pitch as well - I don't know whether he wanted to fight his own players. It was a very emotional way of communicating. It was one of the most confusing moments of my life, it was mayhem!

Vincent Kompany on 93:20: "I knew it would be the moment of my generation in football. It was special what he [
@aguerosergiokun
] did - he has cemented himself in the history of Manchester City and the history of football. It was such a special moment." [via
@BBCMOTD

Vincent Kompany on the celebrations during 93:20: "It was like you could hear the structure of the stadium moving, and then you could feel it on the pitch. It was a jungle, it was madness."

I didn't know Bobby went into the pitch

Vincent Kompany: "When Joey [Barton] did what he did, Mancini ran on the pitch as well - I don't know whether he wanted to fight his own players. It was a very emotional way of communicating. It was one of the most confusing moments of my life, it was mayhem!

Glad to finally see footage of that after all these years. I was sat near the incident and whenever I mentioned Bobby running on to the pitch during the Barton incident I got blank looks off mates. I actually thought he slapped Vinnie to say calm down as he was worried he might lose it with Barton and get sent off! In hindsight I don’t really have a clue what he was doing!

We fuckin went through it that day mate!! can’t remember seeing the BBC’s piss can’s “congratulations city” before :)

The thing is he didn't really congratulate us.
If you watch again, it was a veiled dig.
"Well they did it against 10 men, and they also were given an extra five minutes".
Fuck off twat, we only need 3 mins 20 seconds! And we wasn't given anything, time was added on that was missing from the match.
Fergie time was time that no one knew where it came from if the rags need a winner.
The only bit remotely complimentary was stating to win the league isn't by fluke. That was just a statement of fact relating to any team that wins the league.
What should have been his last crowning years, petered out with a whimper thanks to City, and he knew it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.