Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is he didn't really congratulate us.
If you watch again, it was a veiled dig.
"Well they did it against 10 men, and they also were given an extra five minutes".
Fuck off twat, we only need 3 mins 20 seconds! And we wasn't given anything, time was added on that was missing from the match.
Fergie time was time that no one knew where it came from if the rags need a winner.
The only bit remotely complimentary was stating to win the league isn't by fluke. That was just a statement of fact relating to any team that wins the league.
What should have been his last crowning years, petered out with a whimper thanks to City, and he knew it!

There's a spitefulness and hatred in that man that people forget because he's been out to pasture for some time. I see him as he was and is, a mean vindictive small minded stain on Manchester.

There's a spitefulness and hatred in that man that people forget because he's been out to pasture for some time. I see him as he was and is, a mean vindictive small minded stain on Manchester.

The man turned into a bully as his team dominated the premier league and his team matched the manager, snarling, intimidating and spiteful, win at all costs. Like all bullies once he had someone who could stand up to him in his own backyard he slunk away.

The man turned into a bully as his team dominated the premier league and his team matched the manager, snarling, intimidating and spiteful, win at all costs. Like all bullies once he had someone who could stand up to him in his own backyard he slunk away.

There is an interesting story by Ben Foster on the Peter Crouch podcast from last week, about when he had a few games and dropped a couple of bollocks. The man is a bully.

It's taken me 8 years to finally say it.

Thata a fucking great finish by Cisse

That scream of his irritates the shit out of me every time I hear it ,even now

It does me, I have mentioned it in another thread on this game. I am right behind that goal but near the back. At the time I dont remember much about his celebration as I had my head in my hands as soon as he was put through by Lescotts header, I just knew it was a goal. That scream was like a cruel mocking taunt of all the ghosts of our past failures right in our faces. The whole second half, well the whole game really was torture. Kompany nailed it when he said watching it back he couldn't believe how badly we played, individually and collectively. We never looked like scoring so when Zabba's goal went in it was pure relief. Once they equalised I knew we had a struggle but when they went 2-1 up I really thought we had blown it. The rest is glorious history.

It does me, I have mentioned it in another thread on this game. I am right behind that goal but near the back. At the time I dont remember much about his celebration as I had my head in my hands as soon as he was put through by Lescotts header, I just knew it was a goal. That scream was like a cruel mocking taunt of all the ghosts of our past failures right in our faces. The whole second half, well the whole game really was torture. Kompany nailed it when he said watching it back he couldn't believe how badly we played, individually and collectively. We never looked like scoring so when Zabba's goal went in it was pure relief. Once they equalised I knew we had a struggle but when they went 2-1 up I really thought we had blown it. The rest is glorious history.
Sergio was absolute shit that day till the end lol,kenny was a monster,bet he never played like that before or after

Sergio was absolute shit that day till the end lol,kenny was a monster,bet he never played like that before or after

He was, they were all dreadful. Mario and Edin really changed the game when they came on we started causing them problems and creating chances. Kenny made a mistake on the first goal but was brilliant after that. Awful day and game until the end.

Vincent Kompany on 93:20: "I knew it would be the moment of my generation in football. It was special what he [
@aguerosergiokun
] did - he has cemented himself in the history of Manchester City and the history of football. It was such a special moment." [via
@BBCMOTD

Vincent Kompany on the celebrations during 93:20: "It was like you could hear the structure of the stadium moving, and then you could feel it on the pitch. It was a jungle, it was madness."

Don't know how many times I've seen that video yet I honestly didn't know that Martin O'Neill was the manager that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.