Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The match commentator was truly anti City. The pen decision against bernado was dismissed, but i recognise his voice on previous the dippers games where he has shouted for a pen for something softer

Fucking prick whoever it was

Guy Mowbray, I think.

That does disappoint me.
I always thought Guy Mowbray was a good commentator & him being a massive Iron Maiden fan always had my respect.

Not anymore though, fuck him.

Many moons ago my brother was a BBC camera man and they chose him for outside broadcasts at football matches because he knew nothing about the game and wouldn't be distracted from his task, which was to follow the director's orders with out questions.

It appears they now do the same with their commentators...

JJ

Last edited:
That does disappoint me.
I always thought Guy Mowbray was a good commentator & him being a massive Iron Maiden fan always had my respect.

Not anymore though, fuck him.

Big Maiden fan eh? Things you’d never have guessed

Was it me or did motd turn the crowd sound down on the highlights last night. At the match it seemed like a really good atmosphere, probably not as good as the other night but really good all the same. To me they seemed muffle the sound especially when we scored.

The atmosphere at the match was nearly as good as the mid-week one - they obviously turned it down. Pricks.

They've been using "creative" sound mixing for years.

If you can stomach it, listen to the next Dipper's home game on 5Live as a perfect example.
It definitely sounded in some parts like you were watching one match with the sound of another. It just ‘felt’ unsynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.