Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to know why England have done terribly on the International stage over the years should listen to Murphy and Ince last night.

Advocating 'stepping on ankles' as a tactic in 2018.

I actually get what they're trying to say though. To not be passive, to let the City players know they're in a game, and that physicality is part of it. But the way they keep phrasing it is silly.

Actually I agree, physicality is part of football and should remain so. I also think that these has-beens wouldn't know how to correctly word the difference between fouling and strength

Actually I agree, physicality is part of football and should remain so. I also think that these has-beens wouldn't know how to correctly word the difference between fouling and strength

Ince struggles to complete a sentence, so I wasn't surprised that he put it clumsily. Danny Murphy, whatever people might think of him, is bright and eloquent, should know better.

Loved the wide angle camera MOTD showed for the first City goal, which sky didn't use, everyone ran to Sergio when he scored and Fernie started to run then turned a round and sprinted to Ederson

Ince struggles to complete a sentence, so I wasn't surprised that he put it clumsily. Danny Murphy, whatever people might think of him, is bright and eloquent, should know better.
Where on earth did MOTD drag Ince up from? Effing useless as a pundit.

Loved the wide angle camera MOTD showed for the first City goal, which sky didn't use, everyone ran to Sergio when he scored and Fernie started to run then turned a round and sprinted to Ederson
Yes two or three went to Crazy Eddie after initialially going towards Aguero.

I know it’s a big ask, but let’s assume that the ref does his job. The player standing on ankles gets booked. He’s now walking a tightrope and one would assume, doesn’t want to risk fouling again. He pulls out of challenges. He’s now accused of lacking passion. He commits a second bookable and off he goes. Then, we’ve only won because of a sending off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.