Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s a big ask, but let’s assume that the ref does his job. The player standing on ankles gets booked. He’s now walking a tightrope and one would assume, doesn’t want to risk fouling again. He pulls out of challenges. He’s now accused of lacking passion. He commits a second bookable and off he goes. Then, we’ve only won because of a sending off.

What's been happening is that teams rotate the players that kick our players within a match. Both Kane and Ali should have been sent of in last year's game. Both perform such tackles each week and both are overated "English " players. Both were average at the world cup, because their default playing style went it's not going their way is to actually try and cripple opponents.

We won 6-1, played ‘em off the park.
Kun hat trick. Silva’s absolute master class on his 250th appearance ... A free kick to rival anything I’ve ever seen in all my time watching City. Eddie’s brilliant assist. etc.

Brighton give the scum an absolute pasting. (Chapman looked absolutely gutted....Burnley fan my ar*e!!)

Yet what do those envious begrudging f*ckers, at the bbc decide to focus on as their bells & whistles, end of programme piece?

Yes, that’s right, the fact that after years of failing miserably to do so, Harry Kane had finally managed to score a goal, for Tottenham, in August.

Made my blood boil.

YCFMIU!!

Kun hat trick. Silva’s absolute master class on his 250th appearance ... A free kick to rival anything I’ve ever seen in all my time watching City. Eddie’s brilliant assist. etc.

Brighton give the scum an absolute pasting. (Chapman looked absolutely gutted....Burnley fan my ar*e!!)

Yet what do those envious begrudging f*ckers, at the bbc decide to focus on as their bells & whistles, end of programme piece?

Yes, that’s right, the fact that after years of failing miserably to do so, Harry Kane had finally managed to score a goal, for Tottenham, in August.

Made my blood boil.

YCFMIU!!
Top ranting :-)

Made my blood boil.

YCFMIU!!
What also p**sed me off was the "stat" that until Saturday, Kane hadn't scored in August. It wasn't a f**king stat you absolute Cockwombles, it was just a plain and simple fact.

Made my blood boil.

YCFMIU!!

Kane scoring in August is actually rarer than us winning 6-1, so I suppose that is their excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.