Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won 6-1, played ‘em off the park.
Kun hat trick. Silva’s absolute master class on his 250th appearance ... A free kick to rival anything I’ve ever seen in all my time watching City. Eddie’s brilliant assist. etc.

Brighton give the scum an absolute pasting. (Chapman looked absolutely gutted....Burnley fan my ar*e!!)

Yet what do those envious begrudging f*ckers, at the bbc decide to focus on as their bells & whistles, end of programme piece?

Yes, that’s right, the fact that after years of failing miserably to do so, Harry Kane had finally managed to score a goal, for Tottenham, in August.

Made my blood boil.

YCFMIU!!

And in the NATIONAL news preceding MotD the canutes at the BBC slip in the MANUre women's game, giving it more air time than the PL games yesterday. And then the following local news repeats the same bit of shite. I thought for a second or two that the Brighton game would be replaced with Dipper Women v MANUre Women. And did City Women get a mention for their penalty shoot out in the same competition? NAFC! it's comedy!

Nobody called out Fellaini's blatant dive that Kevin (rags') Friend gave a penalty for. Pearce just mumbled about it being a bit soft on the commentary but no mention of the cheating twats at it again from the studio.

Nobody called out Fellaini's blatant dive that Kevin (rags') Friend gave a penalty for. Pearce just mumbled about it being a bit soft on the commentary but no mention of the cheating twats at it again from the studio.
By the letter of the law that incident should be looked at by the Disciplinary Pannel, as the Rag Scum benefited from an incorrect decision. A&E should get retrospectively punished for diving.

It won't happen though.

We won 6-1, played ‘em off the park.
Kun hat trick. Silva’s absolute master class on his 250th appearance ... A free kick to rival anything I’ve ever seen in all my time watching City. Eddie’s brilliant assist. etc.

Brighton give the scum an absolute pasting. (Chapman looked absolutely gutted....Burnley fan my ar*e!!)

Yet what do those envious begrudging f*ckers, at the bbc decide to focus on as their bells & whistles, end of programme piece?

Yes, that’s right, the fact that after years of failing miserably to do so, Harry Kane had finally managed to score a goal, for Tottenham, in August.

Made my blood boil.

YCFMIU!!
On the back of getting to to episode 6 of the City documentary, the end MOTD sequence on the lisping twat from North London just about sums up the media. Just shows how far our sycophantic media will go , worse still was the fact Kane doesn't seem embarrassed by it all. Persecution complex well and truly established. Fuck 'em, great post George

And in the NATIONAL news preceding MotD the canutes at the BBC slip in the MANUre women's game, giving it more air time than the PL games yesterday. And then the following local news repeats the same bit of shite. I thought for a second or two that the Brighton game would be replaced with Dipper Women v MANUre Women. And did City Women get a mention for their penalty shoot out in the same competition? NAFC! it's comedy!
They were highlighted all day, United women. I'll give them some leeway on this occasion in as it was their first game in the competition, and therefore nominally newsworthy. But there is no reason for it to continue on from here.

Ince just said you have to step on their ankles,ffs how has MOTD come to saying stuff like this
Ex red says step on our ankles
Current red says hope Kdb gets injured
Current red Fred runs round kicking anything in sight
Utd fan kicks raheem before spurs match last season
Current red manager has form for eye gouging..
Current red has form for spitting on Zaba
Ex red sent off on semi final for studs up on Zaba
Ex red alcoholic breaks glynn pardons leg
Ex red captain knee caps our greatest player of the time (and gets rewarded with a job for life at the FA)

You can't buy class.but u can practice violence ..and have it all condoned by bbc Motd and the establishment.

Thank God we are a great team.....anyone who says theres no agenda is talking out their backside.

By the letter of the law that incident should be looked at by the Disciplinary Pannel, as the Rag Scum benefited from an incorrect decision. A&E should get retrospectively punished for diving.

It won't happen though.
Which is why VAR wont solve all the problems people think it will. It all hinges on what is selected to be reviewed in the first place

Ince struggles to complete a sentence, so I wasn't surprised that he put it clumsily. Danny Murphy, whatever people might think of him, is bright and eloquent, should know better.
Yes he should.and with Murphy being a trademark pass and move central midfield player in his hey day it begs the question how he has arrived at the logic that to stop beautiful football u need to tread on ankles-makes you wonder if these pundits actually believe themselves what they say..or are just pandering to some pre planned agenda(oops)by their employers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.