Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Pearce's commentary was alright. Didn't see much difference in the reporting of either. It was more the fact Rashford had just come on that he emphasised the goal.

City brushed Brighton aside. A boring game for a neutral so no issue with it being on later in the programme and the positivity around Sterling and the performance was there in the analysis.
I was at the game, and at times it was dull as Brighton just done fuck all.

I was at the game, and at times it was dull as Brighton just done fuck all.

We can win a game 5-0 and it be a bit boring. We are blesses with such a great squad and manager that some of our football is mindblowing but we expect it. Both goals were brilliant and a few seasons ago we would have had wet dreams about them but these days it is just usual City! Controlling the game was so important ahead of a defining week. Winning on Wednesday is vital and avoiding defeat at Anfield is huge in order to halt their momentum.

We can win a game 5-0 and it be a bit boring. We are blesses with such a great squad and manager that some of our football is mindblowing but we expect it. Both goals were brilliant and a few seasons ago we would have had wet dreams about them but these days it is just usual City! Controlling the game was so important ahead of a defining week. Winning on Wednesday is vital and avoiding defeat at Anfield is huge in order to halt their momentum.

I'm hoping we turn up Tuesday, else it could be all over ;-)

Sean Dyche saying Joe Hart "certainly didn't come to us for the money" sounded like a sly dig at City. Then again he's not one to bring up money so maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.