Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Dyche saying Joe Hart "certainly didn't come to us for the money" sounded like a sly dig at City. Then again he's not one to bring up money so maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Didn't interpret it that way at all. He meant Hart went there for the footballing opportunity rather than taking a higher salary for a year on City's books. It was a compliment to him.

Didn't interpret it that way at all. He meant Hart went there for the footballing opportunity rather than taking a higher salary for a year on City's books. It was a compliment to him.
Yeah I'm probably just being paranoid. Good to see Joe getting his career back on track.

That's what I thought too. Neutral comment, more suggesting that Burnley pay lower than others.

Hart seemed very happy to have some stability back.

That commentator on the rags match last night had me puking. Every cliché ever used for that odious club was trotted out as they won from 0-2 down. He was almost orgasmic in his praise and excitement. Was it the rag turd that replaced Motson I wonder? His very first commentary he let slip he was a rag if I remember rightly.

"Wow!! What a turnaround, what a noise! Playing for the manager, playing for the shirt!"

Fuck off you BBC rag knob.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.