Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they have him on? He offers nothing and according to his twitter account he either lied about being fluent in spanish or he knocked one out on the beach in Valencia. Either way I don't think that's the sort of person we need to be hearing from on match of the day
He constantly talks bollocks. I still can't fathom why he was given the women's England job?

He constantly talks bollocks. I still can't fathom why he was given the women's England job?
I wouldn't let him put the cones out. He talks so much shit, he genuinely seems to think he's some sort of football genius who sees things no-one else does, he's a grade a gob shite. Who may or may not expose himself on beaches in valancia

I wouldn't let him put the cones out. He talks so much shit, he genuinely seems to think he's some sort of football genius who sees things no-one else does, he's a grade a gob shite. Who may or may not expose himself on beaches in valancia

I feel as though the woman's national team are going backwards with him. Emma Hayes would get more out of them. I'm surprised he's not selected the full rags squad yet.

I feel as though the woman's national team are going backwards with him. Emma Hayes would get more out of them. I'm surprised he's not selected the full rags squad yet.
To be honest I don't know who she is but unless she's the tea lady I've no doubt she'd do a better job than that moron. He shouldn't be the women's national team coach anyway. Imagine the uproar if a woman coached the men's national team. And that's before we get on to the fact he's not qualified

To be honest I don't know who she is but unless she's the tea lady I've no doubt she'd do a better job than that moron. He shouldn't be the women's national team coach anyway. Imagine the uproar if a woman coached the men's national team. And that's before we get on to the fact he's not qualified
She coaches Chelsea and has a proven record of title/cup wins.

It felt like his appointment was a job for the boys move. His bias was laid bare on NBC last weekend when he was screeching the Chelsea staff were classless and should be banned for their actions after they scored both off and on the pitch.

She coaches Chelsea and has a proven record of title/cup wins.

It felt like his appointment was a job for the boys move. His bias was laid bare on NBC last weekend when he was screeching the Chelsea staff were classless and should be banned for their actions after they scored both off and on the pitch.
Yeah it definitely looks like jobs for the boys. If he didnt play for united there's no way he'd have got that job. What were his qualifications and experience other than playing for that lol

Yeah it definitely looks like jobs for the boys. If he didnt play for united there's no way he'd have got that job. What were his qualifications and experience other than playing for that lol

I note that you took the trouble to list them under your post to save me looking. Thank you.

You mean that lass who looks & talks like shreks sister, yeah I agree she would get more out of the womens national team.

Exactly.

As someone who works for the FA Phil chuckle should not be allowed to be a pundit on any games be it Women or Mens, his job is to prepare the women's team not bandy biased comments about while picking up an extra pay packet his input with the Chelsea assistant being an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.