Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may not like him but think Hughes is bang on about Pickford; that's a red card for everyone but a 'keeper, apparently.

Why didn’t they show the disallowed Everton goal in the highlights?

Bizarre

I may not like him but think Hughes is bang on about Pickford; that's a red card for everyone but a 'keeper, apparently.
Definite red. If a midfielder does that on the half way line he gets a three game ban

Did ugly Neville really say after the Bournemouth game “that you’ve got the big foreign managers like Klopp, Jose and Sarri but Eddie Howe is a doing a great job as an English manager”.... I think you missed someone out you blinkered ****!!!

Hughes is almost like a parody of himself these days. Such a dour, miserable prick, always looking to blame others for his failings.

Did ugly Neville really say after the Bournemouth game “that you’ve got the big foreign managers like Klopp, Jose and Sarri but Eddie Howe is a doing a great job as an English manager”.... I think you missed someone out you blinkered ****!!!
Top marks for Phil there - failed to mention Pep, mentioned Klopp to boost the biggest rivals argument and called mourinho "Jose" to make us think mourinho is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.