Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would other past Champions be on first after suffering consecutive defeats? I think not. It might be JugEars putting on his team first but I fancy the BBC are having a laugh with this running order!
The've been wanking over us for 18 months, unfortunately the time has come for every man and his dog to have a pop.

The've been wanking over us for 18 months, unfortunately the time has come for every man and his dog to have a pop.

There might have been a couple of half-hearted, hypocritical tugs in the last eighteen months but the RDAHMeedya I've been reading, watching and listening to have been plugging human rights in the Middle East, endless reports and whinges from PL managers about 'financial doping', the lack of hospitals and care homes the Good Sheikh has built for the old and ailing, the condominiums he hasn't built for the homeless, the plight of immigrant workers in AD, etc, etc, etc. They reported begrudgingly on the quality of football we played because it was clear to the world's blind and partially sighted that it was a level that hadn't been seen in the 'istree of the PL.

We have the front page of the DT this morning with the headline 'City are losing it' and it's clearly a double entendre in that the Fabulous Delph gets a red that any day of the week down at Anfield only produces a yellow for the home team, and a clear indication that they think our title is lost. They have been desperate to get the knives out and print some self-satisfying shit. We occasionally got the front page of the DT, unless the Rags and Dippers had a more pleasing storyline than MCFC , because we were playing stellar football.

On first on MotD and the front page of the DT sports section? That's not for the consumption of City fans! Jug Ears might hold Leicester close but that match was picked for the simple reason we lost and the Dipper Diaspora could have a fuckin' good laugh. I just hope those Scouse coach-wrecking work shy bastards had paid for a licence!

There might have been a couple of half-hearted, hypocritical tugs in the last eighteen months but the RDAHMeedya I've been reading, watching and listening to have been plugging human rights in the Middle East, endless reports and whinges from PL managers about 'financial doping', the lack of hospitals and care homes the Good Sheikh has built for the old and ailing, the condominiums he hasn't built for the homeless, the plight of immigrant workers in AD, etc, etc, etc. They reported begrudgingly on the quality of football we played because it was clear to the world's blind and partially sighted that it was a level that hadn't been seen in the 'istree of the PL.

We have the front page of the DT this morning with the headline 'City are losing it' and it's clearly a double entendre in that the Fabulous Delph gets a red that any day of the week down at Anfield only produces a yellow for the home team, and a clear indication that they think our title is lost. They have been desperate to get the knives out and print some self-satisfying shit. We occasionally got the front page of the DT, unless the Rags and Dippers had a more pleasing storyline than MCFC , because we were playing stellar football.

On first on MotD and the front page of the DT sports section? That's not for the consumption of City fans! Jug Ears might hold Leicester close but that match was picked for the simple reason we lost and the Dipper Diaspora could have a fuckin' good laugh. I just hope those Scouse coach-wrecking work shy bastards had paid for a licence!

ERO......

No, not him.

Ewing's Rant Over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.