Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought their coverage of us was OK, but not great. Mentioned their penalty appeal and bit ours, and flashing up the 70% plus possession in our favour at the end seemed an odd choice given that they had shown so little of our control.

Then did that thing they did whereby they highlight bits of play during the analysis which were not covered at all in the commentary.

Still, nowhere near as bad as that deep voiced woman's coverage of our highlights which I've just seen on sky sports news. Again showed only their penalty appeal and said if was 'incredulous' that it wasn't given, and sounded complteley deflated each time we scored yet managed to raise her pitch notably when they scored. Not even handed at all.

Thought their coverage of us was OK, but not great. Mentioned their penalty appeal and bit ours, and flashing up the 70% plus possession in our favour at the end seemed an odd choice given that they had shown so little of our control.

Then did that thing they did whereby they highlight bits of play during the analysis which were not covered at all in the commentary.

Still, nowhere near as bad as that deep voiced woman's coverage of our highlights which I've just seen on sky sports news. Again showed only their penalty appeal and said if was 'incredulous' that it wasn't given, and sounded completely deflated each time we scored yet managed to raise her pitch notably when they scored. Not even handed at all.

My ERO and I have watched a fair bit of televised footy this holiday and on several occasions I have remarked "Just clock the decibels in that comment!" There is a notable variation, particularly on Sky broadcasts, when players enter different penalty areas. Makes you wonder whether they want one team to win more than another!!!

My ERO and I have watched a fair bit of televised footy this holiday and on several occasions I have remarked "Just clock the decibels in that comment!" There is a notable variation, particularly on Sky broadcasts, when players enter different penalty areas. Makes you wonder whether they want one team to win more than another!!!

ERO.....

Your ERO? Enrique Iglesias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.