Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, the BBC always do have the commentators at the ground, but ITV when they had it did not. I know for certain that Talksport often do their commentary from a cupboard in London. It's not to say that there isn't some later editing or addition from the BBC, but Pearce would have been doing live commentary as it happened.

I’m suggesting he was indeed at the ground, 100%, but that some/all of his commentary was added in the editing vehicle afterwards

Jesus wept, Keown is such a bellend. Apparently it's fine for Pochettino to have a massive go at the ref, as he's usually such a nice man. Paul Ince alongside him, I reckon you'd get more insight talking to the chairs they are sitting on
If he worked in a Bank would he be a financial dope?:-)

What a rediculous thought that being 5 points behind the leaders is too many points to make up. If Liverpool beat Utd then 8 points may be too many though 2012 shows that it is only two defeats and a draw away that can happen.

So just the 3 dodgy penalties, one blatant handball not given and a missed red card for an elbow to the face. Roger East is an absolute joke

Gullit........."youve tried with 3 outsiders and it didnt work ,you now have someone who is successful from inside who should get the job"...............has he forgotten " Give it to giggsy till the end of the season" short stint ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.