Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I've watched MOTD in ages. I can see next season being quite interesting with VAR. There will probably be more penalties, more goals chalked off for offside, and more sending offs. In general, I reckon there'll probably be more goals in games where a player is sent off but fewer in games where the sides remain equal in number.

Virtually brushed aside Rondon's offside , but spent nearly ten minutes discussing Ster;ings goal , BBC are tw*ts , for a national broadcaster who are supposed to be impartial they do a good impression of MUTV and Redmen TV

Virtually brushed aside Rondon's offside , but spent nearly ten minutes discussing Ster;ings goal , BBC are tw*ts , for a national broadcaster who are supposed to be impartial they do a good impression of MUTV and Redmen TV

I think they viewed the Rondon offside as payback for Pickford staying on.

It's also nothing like as big a story as City right now, and the rarity of a ref/linesman discussion and overrule.

That's a 'çoming together of heads'. It was a bit like Nasri. If we get a red for a headbutt, I want the recipient to be sparked out. ;-)

I thought it was a bit more than that tbh, normally both are like rutting stags, pushing foreheads together, Sissoko butted him, sure if it was on Djeko it would have laid him out for a fortnight lol

Last edited:
My my, Lee Mason. What a performance.

Not even a booking for Pickford's rugby tackle, and what looked a clear foul on Sigurdsson in the area later on.

I’ve been of the opinion since I first noticed him, City v Wigan (Zabba 1-0) that he is the very worst ref.

I’ve been of the opinion since I first noticed him, City v Wigan (Zabba 1-0) that he is the very worst ref.
He gave us two penalties against Villa a few years ago for two dives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.