Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
bernado was taken out from behind 100%. it was a penalty. all this season the referees have been ok with us and totally biased towards Liverpool with a dozen offside goals etc. yesterday saw the start of corrupt officiating against us. united will take it up another level we need to take our game up a notch so we can nullify this. what jenas and Mowbray were going on about I don't know.

bernado was taken out from behind 100%. it was a penalty. all this season the referees have been ok with us and totally biased towards Liverpool with a dozen offside goals etc. yesterday saw the start of corrupt officiating against us. united will take it up another level we need to take our game up a notch so we can nullify this. what jenas and Mowbray were going on about I don't know.
Mowbray?

Not got time to watch the fullmatch on replay today so thought I'd watch MOTD for the first time in quite a long time, it'll be a longtime before I do again.

Agree with all the posts above & I did wonder which parallel universe I was in yesterday, nothing on Foden being 'hipped' out, ignored Rose being a ****, Oliver's (not) shocking attempts to 'do' us etc.

I didn't hang around for big ears & Jenas.

Was it me or did motd turn the crowd sound down on the highlights last night. At the match it seemed like a really good atmosphere, probably not as good as the other night but really good all the same. To me they seemed muffle the sound especially when we scored.
It sounded a cracking atmosphere watching in a pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.