Match of the Day - 2020/21

Benardo’s goal wasn’t in goal of the season, because it wasn’t one of the goal of the month winners.
Goal of the month’s were decided purely by viewer votes. Silva’s was beaten by a Liverpool goal (can’t remember which one), so the goal of that month was put forward into goal of the season.
Clearly realising that Liverpool drone’s inevitably only vote for anything Liverpool despite it not necessarily being the best goal, they at least changed the deciding voting method for the end - ie viewer votes for top 3, and then the panel picks the best of those viewer chosen 3.

we ended up with Salah, which maybe was, maybe wasn’t the best of the 10 monthly goals available to pick from. It possibly was the best of the 10 possible choices, but the 10 possible choices were certainly not the best 10 goals of the season.

in an honest reality they should have just stopped with any viewer interaction to pick the monthly winners long ago.

It’s been blindingly obvious that the viewers choice is skewed by the mass of Liverpool drones for years. And woe betide any cracker scored by a team outside the usual big 6 - no chance (generally) of winning.
And Utd drones

If he’s getting less than £2M a year bring it on. Doesn’t really matter who’s in the chair, we only tune in for the football…
Yep, If I can't wait for the OS to provide highlights I'll tape the show and fast forward to get just the footy bits.

I don't know how the BBC, moaning on and on about budgets, etc, can think it is appropriate to splurge over 8000 licence fees keeping lIneker gainfully employed for twelve months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.