Match of the Day - 2016/17

I'll be giving it a miss tonight. It will be all about that jug eared bore presenting in his undies, with Alan the Bastard looking fed up with the silliness of it all, sitting in defiant arrogance while they bang on about Maureen and co. I'll wait til the season settles in before I put myself through it with that shower

Linekar in his tighty whities

Shearer calling us shit.

Think I'll leave it to see what's put in the thread on here.

I will stream it but i ain't watching it, fuck that xD

In fact i will put a feed up here for our ex pat and non English friends on the board :-)

I am gonna watch it...lets see what they can come up with. We have the most intellectual, tactically astute manager in the world on board. I couldn't give a crying shite what they spout. If it's negative then let's make them eat their words, because you can bet that once this squad and our academy sings to Pep's tune we will be a force

I and we can see the bigger picture, and one that some of these fucking idiots can't see, which will in fact benefit the English national team at the same time

You know what, fair play to him for doing it. He could easily have just said that the BBC wouldn't let him present the show in his undies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.