Match of the Day - 2016/17

Thank you for your contribution as useless as it was
No_Put_Down_Zone.jpg

Just stop watching when they analyse the game,I watch the highlights of the game then turn the sound down or turn off, and I feel so much better, I don't need these twats telling me how bad the other teams have been when we have beaten them, may their pain be with them all till their dying days, fuck em all

Just watching motd2... how deluded is P Neville! Best team my arse, they are a typical peg team - defensive and reliant on long diaganols to a big man upfront, supported on the odd occasion by the 2 or 3 flair players that peg allows in his team..
glad I don't watch this shite often

Hahaha haha oooh my fucking days!!!

Just watched MOTD2 and it may of already been mentioned but Phil Neville blatantly saying United are the best squad to challenge Chelsea, and then said they are the best starting 11.
You couldn't make this shit up.

Just watched MOTD2 and it may of already been mentioned but Phil Neville blatantly saying United are the best squad to challenge Chelsea, and then said they are the best starting 11.

I missed that horse$hit, Phil defended Matas challenge by saying he cant tackle, so it s a red card then!? Our stats were far stronger than the scum but somehow we were lucky and they were dominant according to MOTD...... pathetic the lot of them.

Thank you !! I was pulled on this thread the other day for saying this,but I was told he didn't say that.............yes he fucking did,my hearing aid is in fine working order after all

Why do you always feel the need to slag our fans off, raggy?
I dont, im aware of the effort some go to, but you cant pretend it was rocking when it wasnt. I sit in the east stand, the majority round me hardly mumble a word, same goes for family stand and the colin bell stand. The singing section does it best but ots hardly consistent. Your looking at it like im slagging the fans of, im just calling what i hear... or dont hear. Raggy.

I dont, im aware of the effort some go to, but you cant pretend it was rocking when it wasnt. I sit in the east stand, the majority round me hardly mumble a word, same goes for family stand and the colin bell stand. The singing section does it best but ots hardly consistent. Your looking at it like im slagging the fans of, im just calling what i hear... or dont hear. Raggy.
As I said, your post history says all I need to know about you.

You always seem to want to slate the fans.

Thank you !! I was pulled on this thread the other day for saying this,but I was told he didn't say that.............yes he fucking did,my hearing aid is in fine working order after all
He defo said it mate. J-anus then pipes up and states it's actually Spurs who has the best 11. First time I've watched MOTD for years...... I won't be bothering again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.