Match of the Day - 2016/17

Just watched the highlights , and did'nt realise what an even game it was it looked like Saints deserved at least a point , not sure who edits that programme but they really have got a lot of artistic licence.

For once just caught the early morning replay.

Sums up how shit it is when the commentary to set up the game was all negative and the final studio comment from Shearer was 'Soton were well in the game in the first half'.

And motd end with tomorrows papers headlines with the usual rags in 125 million swoop for oblak and griezman bullshit

Said to Mrs Ewing that BBC is fast turning into MANUreTV and today the DT sport section has morphed into a MANUre fanzine - again!

Anyone notice that the BBC came up with a new phenomenon yesterday - The Premier League Top Seven! FFS. If a certain team were third from the bottom they'd invent the Top Eighteen!

Both Sunderland goals were fouls on the GK !

I can't remember their first goal but I texted my ERO and said that Victor ex-Toffee was deliberately obstructing the goalkeeper from the moment the ball was placed on the quadrant. The ref or the lino should blow for that infringement the second the ball is kicked. Quite blatant and deliberate, and successful, attempt at obstructing the goalkeeper. Funny how these refs can pick up an innocuous foul throw when Navas's trailing foot leaves the ground by a few inches but they can't or more probably, choose not to, see a blatant foul on the goal line.

Goalkeepers will have to do what some outfield players do now - the minute there is any contact from a CF on or near the goal line they will have to 'throw themselves' into the back of the net and see if the ref does for goalies what he seems to do for some out players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.