Match of the Day - 2016/17

They'll spend some time laying into Bravo and then spend 10 mins on how Nolito should thank his lucky stars for not getting sent off for continually smashing his face into the Bogbrush's elbow. They'll say that Sterling didn't do enough and was a let down. Then the show will continue with cocks in hands while they wax lyrical about spurs and the dippers

They'll spend some time laying into Bravo and then spend 10 mins on how Nolito should thank his lucky stars for not getting sent off for continually smashing his face into the Bogbrush's elbow. They'll say that Sterling didn't do enough and was a let down. Then the show will continue with cocks in hands while they wax lyrical about spurs and the dippers

Better than SSN..... mine is broken. Every time I click on it I see Celtic won 5-1 but little or no mention of our result..... like it never happened.... fancy that.....

Better than SSN..... mine is broken. Every time I click on it I see Celtic won 5-1 but little or no mention of our result..... like it never happened.... fancy that.....

I know. From the lack of coverage I'm starting to question my own sanity. We did play the Stretford lot today, didn't we? Or am I still feeling the affects of my bottle of sleepy nighty snoozy snooze?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.