MoTD thread

think a lot of centre backs have problems when they first arrive at a club, takes longer due to the nature of the position make a mistake there then your in the shite, if a forward or midfielder loses the ball or drops a clanger then its not viewed as bad, lescott reminds me of pallisters first season at utd, lescott at everton was a good player you dont become a bad player overnight and if we don,t get behind the lad we are basically letting ourselves down, today there were at least five players not performing to there max so lets get behind the lad and not drive him out of the team, the media are waiting to rip into our players as well as the fans of the clubs we have taken players from?

scorer said:
mancityscot said:
have we not got Mark Bowen to blame for the shocking defending, he is the defensive coach isn't he?

HAHAHAHA.... says it all.

Quality world class defender that palyed for...

Norwich, Charlton, Reading, Wigan, Shimizu S-Pulse,.... and Wales.

Looks good on the CV does that. Only here cos he's in the Hughes inner sanctum

Wow, aren't you good at googling. Tony Adams was a great defender, Pompey let in shedloads under him.

You just whinge for the bleeding sake of it.

Sky Blue said:
scorer said:
HAHAHAHA.... says it all.

Quality world class defender that palyed for...

Norwich, Charlton, Reading, Wigan, Shimizu S-Pulse,.... and Wales.

Looks good on the CV does that. Only here cos he's in the Hughes inner sanctum

Wow, aren't you good at googling. Tony Adams was a great defender, Pompey let in shedloads under him.

You just whinge for the bleeding sake of it.

Changesw nothing.... Bowen is shit

mancunial said:
think a lot of centre backs have problems when they first arrive at a club, takes longer due to the nature of the position make a mistake there then your in the shite, if a forward or midfielder loses the ball or drops a clanger then its not viewed as bad, lescott reminds me of pallisters first season at utd, lescott at everton was a good player you dont become a bad player overnight and if we don,t get behind the lad we are basically letting ourselves down, today there were at least five players not performing to there max so lets get behind the lad and not drive him out of the team, the media are waiting to rip into our players as well as the fans of the clubs we have taken players from?

WTF??

Remind what the name of TheArse's brilliant replacement for Touré's called again??

Not even played in the Prem before, so all that crap about 'finding their feet' is b*ll*cks...

Another thing is Bridge cost a lot of bread to buy but Jordon an ex City player played better and he cost City nothing.

sorry if i upset you bigga for trying to get some positives from the game i,m as p----d off as you are but can,t see the point in giving him a load of s--t it,s not goping to help, anyway it,s your right you pay your money?
Bigga said:
mancunial said:

WTF??

Remind what the name of TheArse's brilliant replacement for Touré's called again??

Not even played in the Prem before, so all that crap about 'finding their feet' is b*ll*cks...

mancunial said:
sorry if i upset you bigga for trying to get some positives from the game i,m as p----d off as you are but can,t see the point in giving him a load of s--t it,s not goping to help, anyway it,s your right you pay your money?
Bigga said:
WTF??

Personally, I've never seen the big deal about Lescott, as many on here know. Pretty much said Neds is as good, if not better than the guy, but will Hughes put him in ahead of his multi mil average buy? That;d be egg-on-face time wouldn't it? I really hate the stubbornness behind the thinking. But, let's see when Neds is match fit, eh?

Lescott reminds me of Terry, in the fact that it was his partner, that made him look so good...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.