MoTD thread

black mamba said:
Bridge got slated by Hansen .... not suprisingly!

Dont treat Hansen as the great oracle of defending.

He hasn't watched our games, he's watched the goals and made a comment.

Bridge switched off and made a dreadful error for the third goal. But Toure left his man and so did Ireland.

Bridge has been fantastic all season and is one of Hughes's successful signings.

I thought watching the game today,where was Bridge for the second goal and motd highlighted it even more,he was occupying a central midfield role,either the player is totally wrong or the management messed it up,you decide.

i wasn,t to bothered bigga about hughsie signing lescott but he,s here, i,ve always said needs a superstar waiting to happen he is probably the most intelligent defender we have but how many games a season is he going to miss? always liked dunney gives it all every week think we should have kept him until the end of season, hughsie has got to get the defence sorted and quick don,t think throwing another 30 mill on the defence will sort it either? still think it will come good mate?
Bigga said:
mancunian said:
sorry if i upset you bigga for trying to get some positives from the game i,m as p----d off as you are but can,t see the point in giving him a load of s--t it,s not going to help, anyway it,s your right you pay your money?

Personally, I've never seen the big deal about Lescott, as many on here know. Pretty much said Needs is as good, if not better than the guy, but will Hughes put him in ahead of his multi mil average buy? That;d be egg-on-face time wouldn't it? I really hate the stubbornness behind the thinking. But, let's see when News is match fit, eh?

Lescott reminds me of Terry, in the fact that it was his partner, that made him look so good...

mancunial said:
i wasn,t to bothered bigga about hughsie signing lescott but he,s here, i,ve always said needs a superstar waiting to happen he is probably the most intelligent defender we have but how many games a season is he going to miss? always liked dunney gives it all every week think we should have kept him until the end of season, hughsie has got to get the defence sorted and quick don,t think throwing another 30 mill on the defence will sort it either? still think it will come good mate?
Bigga said:
Personally, I've never seen the big deal about Lescott, as many on here know. Pretty much said Needs is as good, if not better than the guy, but will Hughes put him in ahead of his multi mil average buy? That;d be egg-on-face time wouldn't it? I really hate the stubbornness behind the thinking. But, let's see when News is match fit, eh?

Lescott reminds me of Terry, in the fact that it was his partner, that made him look so good...

A fair enough opinion, Kidda.

Agree with the Dunney Monster thing. Madness to get rid of a man wanted to fight for his place! Never seen the defence in such disarray, even when Dunney was trying to cover inexperienced defenders around him and getting the blame from City fans!

Now, all the back four are Internationals, so what's the excuse now...??!!

I didn't realise how out of position Bridge was for their second goal. I thought Hansen's points were well made about Bridge when I thought it was just Lescott.
But touching on Lescott's mobility, three or four times now this season (including Burnley's second goal yesterday) he's very reluctent to leave the centre. Bridge was nowhere and Burnley are charging into our penalty area. Lescott looked around and saw a City player behind him and he still didn't try and close the ball down. It seemed to take him an age to react and when he did, it was far too late, leaving the Burnley player with an easy option.
And why were his arms in the sky when he jumped into the cross that led to the penalty? In fact he had his arms up even before the ball was crossed. Again, he wasn't close enough to the opposition player.

Other managers must have sussed us now. Drag Bridge out of position and play a ball into the channel, because your player will have all the time in the world.

Bridge, Lescott and Toure were shit but everyone says we need a new right back lol.........what a fuckin shambles!
On the plus side Bellers & SWP fantastic!

blue dallas said:
Goater666 said:
Lescott = cock!
your a cock, you shit bag.

11 players on the pitch, why blame lescott ?

bridge if anyone was to blame, you moaning cock end !

I do blame the other 9 outfield players, not sweep as he had a cracking game on the right.

I made that post whilst watching motd when Lescott made the hand ball, wasnt a general comment on his performance just about that shit decision to cover his face like a pussy that gave them a penalty.

Lineaker finished the program praising Burley smiling as he said it I wonder if a similar comment would of been said had it been Burnley playing the rags. As Lineaker is a newly wed I hope he has a bout of impotency.

Didsbury Dave said:
black mamba said:
Bridge got slated by Hansen .... not suprisingly!

Dont treat Hansen as the great oracle of defending.

He hasn't watched our games, he's watched the goals and made a comment.

Bridge switched off and made a dreadful error for the third goal. But Toure left his man and so did Ireland.

Bridge has been fantastic all season and is one of Hughes's successful signings.

Lescott and Bridge were fucking awful, Hansen was spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.