MoTD thread

Tricky_Trev said:
What the fuck was Bridge playing at? I was having a piss during their 2nd goal and the only description i had of it from the guy next to me was "it was shit defending and they just squared it across the box for a simple tap in." I had no idea Bridge had done what he did! What an idiot.

Don't be so quick to jump on Bridge. It could well be that this is what they are TOLD to do.
Both Zab and Bridge have been getting up front a lot, so it may be that Hughes coaches this to them.

Tricky_Trev said:
What the fuck was Bridge playing at? I was having a piss during their 2nd goal and the only description i had of it from the guy next to me was "it was shit defending and they just squared it across the box for a simple tap in." I had no idea Bridge had done what he did! What an idiot.

People complain on here about Richards' positional sense but I've never yet seen him playing centre midfield as we try to clear a set-piece!! Barry's sloppy loss of possession was poor on that goal too.

The beeb just loves to see us struggle against a so called lower side. At least we didn't lose.

mancityscot said:
have we not got Mark Bowen to blame for the shocking defending, he is the defensive coach isn't he?

HAHAHAHA.... says it all.

Quality world class defender that palyed for...

Norwich, Charlton, Reading, Wigan, Shimizu S-Pulse,.... and Wales.

Looks good on the CV does that. Only here cos he's in the Hughes inner sanctum

At least our defending isn't quite at Bolton's level of shitness! But with a bit more practice...

M.A.R.T.I.N said:
was at the game but have not watched motd yet, was it not barry who lost the ball in the lead up to the 2nd goal??

Yes but you just have to watch where Bridge is and what he does as Barry brings the ball out before losing it, Bridge clearly thought he was Steven Gerrard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.