MOTD time

We have obviously set the bar so high for Mr Shearer!

Watched too many games on MOTD which bear no resemblance to the match I've seen that I take every game with a pinch of salt.

From the BBC Website ..

'Diego Costa scores his ninth goal in seven Premier League games as Chelsea comfortably defeat Arsenal 2-0.'

And the statistics ...

47% posession
5 shot with 3 on target

against Arsenal's 10 shots and 53% posession!

WTF! 'a sheen that Chelsea truly deserve!' ??????

we had to put up with the bollocks Hansen talked, now he has done us all a favour and gone shearer steps up a gear.

How on earth did he claim to have watched the whole game then say city where good last 10 minutes. Alan your beloved newcastle are a big small club, get over it and be honest for once. Bottom of the barrel pundits again from MOTD, xfactor football highlights.

Once shearer goes all we will get is former rag pundits !

Just this minute watched MOTD for the first time. What utter fucking shit from the pundits. After one of the most one sided games I've ever seen, they decide to show 4 or 5 mistakes??? Some red c@nt in the peodo offices must be giving scripts out to these twats.

-nibz- said:
Just this minute watched MOTD for the first time. What utter fucking shit from the pundits. After one of the most one sided games I've ever seen, they decide to show 4 or 5 mistakes??? Some red c@nt in the peodo offices must be giving scripts out to these twats.

Tonights is talking about merlin,a response to all the abuse they got today i reckon 10.30 bbc 1
after the vadge and maureen show i imagine

trevorriley said:
we had to put up with the bollocks Hansen talked, now he has done us all a favour and gone shearer steps up a gear.

How on earth did he claim to have watched the whole game then say city where good last 10 minutes. Alan your beloved newcastle are a big small club, get over it and be honest for once. Bottom of the barrel pundits again from MOTD, xfactor football highlights.

Once shearer goes all we will get is former rag pundits !

^^^This. Just like the dipper cockroaches of the 80's scurried into punditry once the good times ended, the class of '92 wankers will be popping up as 'experts' (that are not good enough to be managers) on TV. Let's just hope city can make this uncomfortable for the rag twats for the next couple of decades.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.