MOTD

Northern3

Just watching MOTD,and can you believe the stupid comment that the commentator made.It looked like Birmingham might have had a penalty against Arsenal and is response was"It looks like justice as been done as Birmingham had a goal against Man.Utd that should have been disallowed for off side.How stupid do these people get.

Also had to chuckle at "It's a matter of when, not if Carlos Tevez will score today..." closely follwed up with "He just cannot score today!"

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Bluebird1 said:
I couldn't believe he'd said it either. I often wonder if there's a school for teaching these people stupid comments.

There is. It's called the BBC. Decided I would set off the New Year with a boycott on MotD and read me book instead. I can't tell you how superior I feel this morning.

Well I've seen all the goals and will always see them with fair and even commentary from the likes of Guy Mowbray and others, and punditary from Lee Dixon, David Ginola, Mark Lawrenson (I don't see where people have a problem with him, he's fair and postive to City and quite funny!), Alan Shearer (even though his English is shite), Robbie Savage...

just because you don't like a few of the others you feel superior to me because I've watched it? I don't get it?

1.618034 said:
Just watching it now... Can someone please explain why Liverpool v Bolton is on 1st...???

Because people are sick.
They love to watch a once majestic animal in its dyeing throes, just as thousands turn up to look at a poor beached Whale, likewise thousands will tune in to watch a once great footballing club like Liverpool fall from grace.
OK they managed a win yesterday (with an injury time goal after being behind), but we all know that their glory days are long past.

law74 said:
1.618034 said:
Just watching it now... Can someone please explain why Liverpool v Bolton is on 1st...???

Because people are sick.
They love to watch a once majestic animal in its dyeing throes, just as thousands turn up to look at a poor beached Whale, likewise thousands will tune in to watch a once great footballing club like Liverpool fall from grace.
OK they managed a win yesterday (with an injury time goal after being behind), but we all know that their glory days are long past.

Perfect summary, I tip my hat!

The win is just paper over the ever increasing cracks...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.