MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a word from Hansen, he just sat there stony faced....

Credit to Shearer though...full of praise for us for a change......

Bloody funny that was. Couldn't wait to move on. Shame as I always enjoy Hanson squirming when we play well.

It shows the highlights if all the games and I can post on Bluemoon while they're taking shit inbetween so I actually always enjoy the show. I'm sure I caught a second of Shearer saying he thought we were excellent anyway so why are you so cut-up about it?

Chill out and enjoy the good bits.

Caveman said:
It shows the highlights if all the games and I can post on Bluemoon while they're taking shit inbetween so I actually always enjoy the show. I'm sure I caught a second of Shearer saying he thought we were excellent anyway so why are you so cut-up about it?

Chill out and enjoy the good bits.

Give over. Shit analysis.

They spent a heck of a lot of time talking about other teams but Shearer the only one to speak about us and he praised us fully. Lineker did say that Pellegrini was coming to grips with things now but Hansen's face said it all, miserable old so and so, the sooner he leaves the better. As for Sam Allardyce what a bitter little man he is, had to bring in the money again. I hate bad losers.

One of these days I will stop having a life and work out how long they spent on the other matches and how long on ours and I bet you we come bottom of that league!!

But seriously, who really cares, we won, we played well and Aguero was brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.