MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was half expecting a '5 yr deal wonderkid' wankathon to try to deflect the glaringly obvious.

I wonder..... if they had won today, would they have been the featured match?

Hansen, you fucking shite house lol.

Fair play Big Sam, you did mention the £££'s but you were spot on with your comments.

rushts said:
I was half expecting a '5 yr deal wonderkid' wankathon to try to deflect the glaringly obvious.

Fair play Big Sam, you did mention the £££'s but you were spot on with your comments.
Mind if I ask what he said? We have our own MotD over here now and it won't be on for another four hours.

Seen worse coverage of us on MOTD to be fair. At least said we were clearly the best team and Shearer was positive.

Bet Southampton fans think there is an agenda....the coverage looked like rags battered them. They showed all 12 of United's attempts and only 2 of Southamptons 17 attempts. 60% possession to Sothampton as well. YCMIU

taconinja said:
rushts said:

Mind if I ask what he said? We have our own MotD over here now and it won't be on for another four hours.
He cited our money as a significant reason for the gulf in class, which s fair enough. I imagine, however, he's never spoken of united in those terms.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
taconinja said:
rushts said:

He cited our money as a significant reason for the gulf in class, which s fair enough. I imagine, however, he's never spoken of united in those terms.
Thanks! Honestly that doesn't bother me although I can't fault those that find such comments annoying.

taconinja said:
rushts said:

Big Sam.. said we were at our best today, he said we showed some outstanding qualilty and had to accept the size ,power (and the money)we had they couldn't live with us.

Statt0 said:
Seen worse coverage of us on MOTD to be fair. At least said we were clearly the best team and Shearer was positive.

Bet Southampton fans think there is an agenda....the coverage looked like rags battered them. They showed all 12 of United's attempts and only 2 of Southamptons 17 attempts. 60% possession to Sothampton as well. YCMIU
Was just about to post the same. Southampton played them off the park today and it was funny how they showed a couple of passages of Saints play in the analysis that they didn't show in the highlights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.