MOTD

Hansen is a prick, he was a great player but he is a prick! Imagine if say Ashley Young did that against his precious Liverpool would he of cried contact? Would he fuck!! He would be berating the great game of ours becoming a mockery but Luis does it and we will blatantly lie on national television to suit his bias!! Shame on you Hansen. The last thing he said was that they couldn't be without one Luis Suarez well that won't happen while cunts like you blatantly lie.. And have tame referees like that cheating Geordie twat, at least we won it fairly. FUCK OFF INTO OBSCURITY YOU BIASED TWAT!!!!

Armaan said:
If he gives the foul for a dive (which he did) then he has to send him off, forget all these still pictures and biased motd coverage.
Did he? I thought he gave a goal kick.

Was amazed that to prove Suarez didn't dive, they had one image which was pretty inconclusive and then glossed over it and moved on. With all the camera angles available surely they could have reviewed it in more detail ? If there was contact, and i don't agree there was, then a) why didn't Liverpool get a free kick, and then b) surely the contact was less than that on Silva which should have been another penalty ?

Burtonrdblue said:
Hansen is a prick, he was a great player but he is a prick! Imagine if say Ashley Young did that against his precious Liverpool would he of cried contact? Would he fuck!! He would be berating the great game of ours becoming a mockery but Luis does it and we will blatantly lie on national television to suit his bias!! Shame on you Hansen. The last thing he said was that they couldn't be without one Luis Suarez well that won't happen while cunts like you blatantly lie.. And have tame referees like that cheating Geordie twat, at least we won it fairly. FUCK OFF INTO OBSCURITY YOU BIASED TWAT!!!!
"And r-e-l-a-x"!

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Carver said:
There was contact, Suarez made sure he unnaturally put his foot down next to Demichelis's trailing leg. If you look at the photo you can see that the natural position is on the other side of MD's leg. You also have to look at the fact that if there was any contact it wasn't likely to lead to propelling Suarez into a double summersault with half twist in the dying swan position was it?

It seems that it's okay for Suarez to not challenge for the ball then fall on the floor too when he's defending. Pure cheating like this needs to be driven out of the game. I'm not saying we're innocent too with Yaya last week (rightly booked) and Zaba today (not cautioned) giving piss poor laughable attempts.

For the other one when Kompany allegedly holds him he actually fends him off with the flat of his hand. Risky, but in no way does it make him lose his balance to go down in such a manner. If they were showing that as holding why didn't they show when Skrtl had hold of Fernandinho and Kompany's shirt by the scruff of the neck at a corner to us? He does this every game and never gets penalties given against him, dirty twat.

Dzeko tried to hurdle over the defender to avoid injury who came in with a clumsy challenge but couldn't avoid being taken out by him as he tried to regain his balance. Penalty all the way.

I'm not convinced there was any contact. In fact, I'm certain there wasn't. I cite MDM's reaction. Even on the MOtD replay Suarez was well into his folding deck chair pose before the question of contact arose. Then he rolled and writhed. Then he clutched his ankle - pity it was the wrong one. All very reminiscent of the performance in the dippers' derby which got Rodwell his marching orders a few years back. Still, when he does a pretty boy this WC and gets Stevie or Raheem or Danny sent off he'll be on his way to Madrid.

I've got the whole match in HD on my PC and I have watched the clips backwards, forwards, slow-mo, frame by frame. (Sad, I know!) And I am certain there was contact, albeit incredibly minimal.

However, what is also clear is that Suarez had nothing on his mind other than trying to draw a free kick. That was his sole objective of the move. He clipped the ball past MDM with no thought about keeping it in play, and when MDM went passed him, he seized his moment. The contact such that it was, was Suarez' left foot. He then rolls around holding his left shin, which was miles from any contact.

He is basically a cheat. There's nothing more to be said really.

-- Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:40 am --

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
Was amazed that to prove Suarez didn't dive, they had one image which was pretty inconclusive and then glossed over it and moved on. With all the camera angles available surely they could have reviewed it in more detail ? If there was contact, and i don't agree there was, then a) why didn't Liverpool get a free kick, and then b) surely the contact was less than that on Silva which should have been another penalty ?

Silva fouled Flannagan and they should have had a free kick, therefore it was never a penalty. Sorry mate, I am as blue as they come, but sometimes you just have to tell it the way it is.

Chippy_boy said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Carver said:
There was contact, Suarez made sure he unnaturally put his foot down next to Demichelis's trailing leg. If you look at the photo you can see that the natural position is on the other side of MD's leg. You also have to look at the fact that if there was any contact it wasn't likely to lead to propelling Suarez into a double summersault with half twist in the dying swan position was it?

It seems that it's okay for Suarez to not challenge for the ball then fall on the floor too when he's defending. Pure cheating like this needs to be driven out of the game. I'm not saying we're innocent too with Yaya last week (rightly booked) and Zaba today (not cautioned) giving piss poor laughable attempts.

For the other one when Kompany allegedly holds him he actually fends him off with the flat of his hand. Risky, but in no way does it make him lose his balance to go down in such a manner. If they were showing that as holding why didn't they show when Skrtl had hold of Fernandinho and Kompany's shirt by the scruff of the neck at a corner to us? He does this every game and never gets penalties given against him, dirty twat.

Dzeko tried to hurdle over the defender to avoid injury who came in with a clumsy challenge but couldn't avoid being taken out by him as he tried to regain his balance. Penalty all the way.

I'm not convinced there was any contact. In fact, I'm certain there wasn't. I cite MDM's reaction. Even on the MOtD replay Suarez was well into his folding deck chair pose before the question of contact arose. Then he rolled and writhed. Then he clutched his ankle - pity it was the wrong one. All very reminiscent of the performance in the dippers' derby which got Rodwell his marching orders a few years back. Still, when he does a pretty boy this WC and gets Stevie or Raheem or Danny sent off he'll be on his way to Madrid.

I've got the whole match in HD on my PC and I have watched the clips backwards, forwards, slow-mo, frame by frame. (Sad, I know!) And I am certain there was contact, albeit incredibly minimal.

However, what is also clear is that Suarez had nothing on his mind other than trying to draw a free kick. That was his sole objective of the move. He clipped the ball past MDM with no thought about keeping it in play, and when MDM went passed him, he seized his moment. The contact such that it was, was Suarez' left foot. He then rolls around holding his left shin, which was miles from any contact.

He is basically a cheat. There's nothing more to be said really.

-- Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:40 am --

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:

Silva fouled Flannagan and they should have had a free kick, therefore it was never a penalty. Sorry mate, I am as blue as they come, but sometimes you just have to tell it the way it is.

I agree the Silva one wasn't a penalty, i was trying to highlight that it was the same degree of contact that Surez had. If the referee had deemed that that contact was sufficient to justify that Suarez hadn't dived and therefore escape a second yellow, then would he have given a penalty for the same contact on Silva ? IIRC, the ref didn't give a foul vs Flannagan but gave a goal kick. The ref missing the first infringement doesn't nullify the second !!!

Danny Murphy on MOTD 2
United didn't have a shot on target in the first half
and don't think that has ever happened before

I can remember a certain game where they had no shots on target all game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.