MOTD

Zorro

Just seen MOTD and I know it doesn't tell the whole story but it told me enough !!!!! Richards defending for the second goal defies belief ( and the cheeky bastard starts to blame Joe Hart when he didn't even know who was behind him ) , No shots to speak of , Vasells Cross Etc Etc . This against a really crap team ,their front two wouldn't get in any other PL team . We are in a really bad way .we need to buy british players with some bottle and a brain .

No, we have a team capable of top 6 at least.

We need to get rid of the useless **** of a manager and stop the rot

Didn't have the heart to watch it.

Not bothered about what nationality the players are, but they really need experience of the Premiership so that we don't have to wait 6 months for them to adapt.

Hughes has spoken about the need for any new signings to be able to hit the ground running. the obvious point at the momemnt is to what effect our relegation form is going to impact on new signings.

AntonDonJuan said:

Nearly agree with you mate. We have a squad capable of top 6. We've been unlucky with injuries, but even so we should have the quality to be top half easily.

Cheesy said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Nearly agree with you mate. We have a squad capable of top 6. We've been unlucky with injuries, but even so we should have the quality to be top half easily.
I disagree about the squad bit mate, we don't really have a sgtrong squad and it's showing now. Look at the benches of the scum or Chelsea for example. Player's like Scholes, Hargreaves, Nani...these are good players to have on the bench. We have TBH, Caicedo, Clayton.

There's a big difference. Our starting 11 is a team capable of at least top 6, when we get past that things are pretty thin

AntonDonJuan said:
Cheesy said:
I disagree about the squad bit mate, we don't really have a sgtrong squad and it's showing now. Look at the benches of the scum or Chelsea for example. Player's like Scholes, Hargreaves, Nani...these are good players to have on the bench. We have TBH, Caicedo, Clayton.

There's a big difference. Our starting 11 is a team capable of at least top 6, when we get past that things are pretty thin

See what you're saying.

AntonDonJuan said:
Cheesy said:

See what you're saying.

I think we can agree that we should be much better off than we are now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.