Mother and daughter jailed

ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif
Excellent

Funny how driving around london and buying a knife in Sainsburys can get you shot in your own home and labelled part of a 'terror cell' yet sending hate mail, a bomb hoax and sending substances through the post is charged with 'soliciting murder'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44491542.

The first part of your post is almost playing down what they were planning. One of them was shot because they refused to cooperate when being arrested, if you read the fucking article.

I actually think the white supremacist is a terrorist by definition but you cannot surely say both cases are the same? You have to be pretty ignorant and biased to say they are.

The first part of your post is almost playing down what they were planning. One of them was shot because they refused to cooperate when being arrested, if you read the fucking article.

I actually think the white supremacist is a terrorist by definition but you cannot surely say both cases are the same? You have to be pretty ignorant and biased to say they are.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you find it impossible to reply to a post without having a little dig? That's 3 times this week you've called me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.