Mother and daughter jailed

You are more interested in point scoring about the comparative names of crimes in the tabloids to suit your agenda than you are about condemning the seriousness of this. As for nipping to Sainsburys to buy a knife - they weren't doing it to slice the muffins. He had every right to pick you up on your post.

Got no problem with my post being picked up on if it's done without abuse.

I'm interested in media manipulation and the comparative ways in which crimes are reported, nowt to do with point scoring.

Got no problem with my post being picked up on if it's done without abuse.

I'm interested in media manipulation and the comparative ways in which crimes are reported, nowt to do with point scoring.

I don't think there's another poster on this forum who types more abuse at someone than him. And all because folk have different views.

Only two and a half pages ? Maybe we are becoming desensitized from these verminous pigs.
Our current threat level according to MI5 is severe meaning an attack is highly likely so do enjoy the summer but stay alert and exercise caution ,

Stop being so paranoid. You're chances of being harmed from a terrorist attack are even less now than even during the 70's with all those IRA attacks.

It's almost as if the government and the media are deliberately creating an atmosphere of fear for a political agenda (perhaps to justify bombing and invading other countries?)

Stop being so paranoid. You're chances of being harmed from a terrorist attack are even less now than even during the 70's with all those IRA attacks.

It's almost as if the government and the media are deliberately creating an atmosphere of fear for a political agenda (perhaps to justify bombing and invading other countries?)
Nah. I felt a lot safer during the IRA years.

The media are playing down the terrorist threat. Not the other way round.

Spot on mate.

Yes chief thats what it is..Its an atmos of fear to justify our bombing and invading of other countries..sorry mate I wasn't concentrating.
They are still verminous pigs though..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.