Mother Teaches Her Child A Woke Version Of The Alphabet.

Nope load of tosh. What have we become? The world has gone mad driven by the power of social media. The kid does not understand and the parent is a woke idiot.
Yes but it isn’t “the world” who has gone mad is it? It’s one idiot woman. But this thread will become filled by Daily Mail type you-can’t-say-anything-anymore-ers ranting about political correctness and do gooders as though this piece of bullshit has just been added to the national curriculum.

Nope load of tosh. What have we become? The world has gone mad driven by the power of social media. The kid does not understand and the parent is a woke idiot.
I know there are some that will disagree with me.

I personally think this is child abuse.

What is the current obsession with teaching very young children about the many sexualties.

Just teach them to read and write.

Let them grow up,develop and make their own personal choices in life.

Instead of imposing your own personnel preferences on children at a young age.

Parents are increasingly being marginalized by Schools.

Yes but it isn’t “the world” who has gone mad is it? It’s one idiot woman. But this thread will become filled by Daily Mail type you-can’t-say-anything-anymore-ers ranting about political correctness and do gooders as though this piece of bullshit has just been added to the national curriculum.
Ok but the point I was making is that social media has created this monster. If it’s not this it’s non gender toilets, kids changing their gender at an early age etc. The easily offended snowflake society can fuck off imo.

Back on point: kids just want to be kids leave the adult nonsense until they can think for themselves. Progression is great but you can be over exposed too young and it can be harmful to their mental health.Woke is a politically motivated agenda led by bipartisan rhetorical deluded twits.

What is the current obsession with teaching very young children about the many sexualties.

Hear, hear.

No school does anything it has not been ordered to do by government.
Don’t blame the deliverers of the curriculum.
Blame the writers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.