Mother Teaches Her Child A Woke Version Of The Alphabet.

Are you straight? Yes ———-> You’re offended?———> Yes———-> You read the Daily Mail
Are you straight? Yes———-> You’re offended?———> No———-> Good stuff, you know that all these things exist and at some point a child is going to find out about them. Better its parent teaches them than little Johnny.
Are you a non-binary trans gender fluid bi-lesbian? Yes———> WTF!

When teaching my kid he could ask what an apple is for example or a cat, dog etc... good luck teaching a 3 year old what a non-binary is....
You are applying adult perspectives on a child.

Do you think a 3 year old knows what monogamy is? Love? Heterosexuality?

Not a chance.

Faux outrage culture is alive and well...and thriving on Bluemoon!

Last edited:
Just teach the alphabet then the children can learn to read for them selves, He’s a good little reader though it’s a shame none of them words will be in his early books
Do you HONESTLY think he is “reading”? He’s parroting, repeating, remembering, recognizing...not reading!

When teaching my kid he could ask what an apple is for example or a cat, dog etc... good luck teaching a 3 year old what a non-binary is....
Can you not have a book that does that, too? Are other ABCs off limits?

Do you think that learning, pre-societal bias, what non-binary means is a bad thing?

Should have got him this one...

3c926618b396268872d3e887d8b24d57.jpg

You are applying adult perspectives on a child.

Do you think a 3 year old knows what monogamy is? Love? Heterosexuality?

Not a chance.

Faux outrage culture is alive and well...and thriving on Bluemoon!
No but he’ll know what an apple, cat or dog are..that’s why they use those examples so a child can learn an object to the words being taught, leave all this transgender stuff until they’re old enough to actually understand the meaning, that’s my whole point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.