• David Silva

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Kevin De Bruyne

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DeBruyne played great,his goal was a touch of genius and his workrate was admirable but he certainly wasn't the best player on the pitch.Given your username your opinion doesn't come as a surprise though.
I don't know if you read some of my posts, but you would find out that my username is a bit of joke, even if I do like the player a lot.

I know De Bruyne's was sloppy at times, but it's hard not to call him MotM or even man of the tie considering his two crucial goals and the drive & confidence he's injected into City going forward.
But equally Hart for me, with the great penalty save in the first leg, the two FK stops (especially the first one!!) and the later save v Cavani in the second leg. Only remark for him is the perhaps unneeded short pass to Nando that less to PSG's goal in the first leg, but most of the blame defo on Nando there...

I just think this team is well balanced with nandos in midfield. The punters were saying yay a should be playing but the truth is we out tackled them in midfield and that allowed man gala and Otamendi not to be over exposed. If yay a had played I think we would have been so much more exposed and have been all season. It's nice to see the manager thinking about the team and balance for once. It could have been different.

No mean feat either, considering they kicked some of our players into fucking next week, specifically talking about Serg and Kev.
Yep but those two terriers can take it and give it back that's the difference. Solid and leaves kdb and silva and augero to do their job as well...

KDB was not the best player on the pitch and not that great. He did what was expected of him. I can name 4-5 players who where amazing so it's maybe not fair to vote man of the match :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.