• David Silva

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Kevin De Bruyne

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny how we all see different things.. I thought navas lacked quality but 10/10 for effort .. Fernando ok but quite slow .. Fernandinho immense for me does same as Fernando but has a turn of pace and better forward passing .. Mangala has 50p head and feet but same as navas re quality and effort and I think both may moved on .. Kdb class finish and eases concerns about the succession of toure and silva .. but Clichy edges my top performer last night
Good to see everyone working as a team = great result !

Daily Fail's player ratings:
Hart - 7
Sagna - 6
Mangala - 6.5
Otamendi - 7
Clichy - 6.5
Fernandinho - 7
Fernando - 6.5
Navas - 6
De Bruyne - 8
Silva - 7
Aguero - 6.5

Very harsh ratings, thought we would have been given some credit for last night....
Those ratings were composed by a 12 year old who only saw the goal on Youtube. That's the only possible reason he/she made KDB MotM while marking Navas and Sagna down as our worst players.

ive got to go for mangala the way he kept ibra in his back pocket all night was unbelieveable

Lots of candidates and I could make a case for 4 at least namely Manga, KDB, Ferna and Joe but Navas worked his bollocks off and got up and down for the whole game, made several contributions both defensively and in attack and kept Aurrier and then Mourra busy enough that they were bit part players. Top effort!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.