Motorbike parking at the Etihad

Churchlawtonblue

Last season as there was just two of us instead of the usual three for one game I took my bike to the Eithad and parked under the footbridge to the academy stadium. However on leaving I was directed north on to Alan Turing way, I wasnt allowed to head back onto town on Ashton New Road and got stuck in all the traffic, the lanes being too small to filter through. I wondered if anyone else on here takes a bike to a game and if so, do they know a better place near to the ground to park so you can head back into town afterwards ? Cheers

Last season as there was just two of us instead of the usual three for one game I took my bike to the Eithad and parked under the footbridge to the academy stadium. However on leaving I was directed north on to Alan Turing way, I wasnt allowed to head back onto town on Ashton New Road and got stuck in all the traffic, the lanes being too small to filter through. I wondered if anyone else on here takes a bike to a game and if so, do they know a better place near to the ground to park so you can head back into town afterwards ? Cheers

From what I can gather this season, there not stopping the traffic at the end of the game under the foot bridge along Alan Turing Way, I swear that someone will get knocked down and badly injured if this continues. Weather their allowing traffic through along Ashton New Road towards town I don't know, but if they are. maybe it would be possible to walk your bike across to the other side of the road so you would be on the right side for going towards town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.