Motown The Musical ... anyone seen it ?

oakiecokie

Growing up in the 1960`s was a wonderful musical time for me and being a Mod I grew up on Tamla and Soul music.
We`re off on Wednesday to see Motown The Musical at the Opera House in town.
Anyone else been to see it ?
Cheers,
Oakie

Saw Bat out of Hell at the Opera House, music mixing quality was shit & the theatre is a disgrace along with the bar & especially the lack of ladies toilets.

Hope you have a great time.

When you say its a disgrace,how exactly ?
The bar won`t bother me as we`ll be in town having a few beers anyway, beforehand.
It's tatty & cramped, atmosphere is one thing but it needs a full makeover.

Definitely have drinks outside but beware of queues & bag searches taking ages to get in as well...

If not in the stalls it's like climbing Everest to the circle etc. as well.

All that being said we did have a great night when we went but only due to the show.

It's tatty & cramped, atmosphere is one thing but it needs a full makeover.

Definitely have drinks outside but beware of queues & bag searches taking ages to get in as well...

If not in the stalls it's like climbing Everest to the circle etc. as well.

All that being said we did have a great night when we went but only due to the show.
Cheers b4tm

Growing up in the 1960`s was a wonderful musical time for me and being a Mod I grew up on Tamla and Soul music.
We`re off on Wednesday to see Motown The Musical at the Opera House in town.
Anyone else been to see it ?
Cheers,
Oakie
Growing up in the 1960s, a month before @oakiecokie, and being of rocker tendencies, I fucking hated soul music and much preferred rock.
If it was shown in my back garden, I'd shut the curtains and complain about the noise.

Each to their own, I suppose.

Growing up in the 1960s, a month before @oakiecokie, and being of rocker tendencies, I fucking hated soul music and much preferred rock.
If it was shown in my back garden, I'd shut the curtains and complain about the noise.

Each to their own, I suppose.
I do love rock music myself and have always been a Stones fan,Who,Kinks,Free etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.