Mourhino is on his way to City.....

FantasyIreland said:
Blueband Brother said:
quiet_riot said:
Did you read the OP? No?

we should stop associating and linking with mourinho. He is great manager but a manager i would not want in the club. Thats my point.

Lol,because you say so.
He's not coming across as the fans favourite tbh, I'll go with what the club thinks is right for them

Surely if they want to prepare for the match properly they should train at Altrinchams ground ?

Blueband Brother said:
Mourinho is not the answer.

Longeivity and Stability is the answer.

I know Longeivity plays for Dortmund but where's Stability from ?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Blueband Brother said:
Mourinho is not the answer.

Longeivity and Stability is the answer.
Longevity said he won't leave Dortmund for the foreseeable future, and Stability said he doesn't like the weather in Manchester....
And Durability said he can't abide our food.
Well he wouldn't, not with those teeth.

FantasyIreland said:
Blueband Brother said:
quiet_riot said:
Did you read the OP? No?

we should stop associating and linking with mourinho. He is great manager but a manager i would not want in the club. Thats my point.

Lol,because you say so.

Lol some more.

Whatever you do, don't mention he who should not be named.

Roll On City said:
Mourhino is on his way out of the Chumps League I reckon

You've gone & named him!

If he does go out, what do you think will be the effect on the timescale of his departure from Real?

chesterbells said:
Roll On City said:
Mourhino is on his way out of the Chumps League I reckon

You've gone & named him!

If he does go out, what do you think will be the effect on the timescale of his departure from Real?

Failure to beat the rags will see Mourinho shown the door at the end of the season – if not sooner. Copa del Ray won't save him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.