Mourhino is on his way to City.....

Roll On City said:
chesterbells said:
Roll On City said:
Mourhino is on his way out of the Chumps League I reckon

You've gone & named him!

If he does go out, what do you think will be the effect on the timescale of his departure from Real?

Failure to beat the rags will see Mourinho shown the door at the end of the season – if not sooner. Copa del Ray won't save him!

Yes that's what I'm wondering, whether it'll mean him leaving before the season ends

chesterbells said:
Roll On City said:
chesterbells said:
You've gone & named him!

If he does go out, what do you think will be the effect on the timescale of his departure from Real?

Failure to beat the rags will see Mourinho shown the door at the end of the season – if not sooner. Copa del Ray won't save him!

Yes that's what I'm wondering, whether it'll mean him leaving before the season ends

If Real Madrid do get knocked out of the Champions League next week I wonder what odds you can get for Rafa to be moved on and Jose becoming Chelsea boss for their game against United in the cup next weekend?

sam-caddick said:
chesterbells said:
Roll On City said:

If Real Madrid do get knocked out of the Champions League next week I wonder what odds you can get for Rafa to be moved on and Jose becoming Chelsea boss for their game against United in the cup next weekend?

You mean with Rafa heading to Real?

I'd like to see Mourinho in England certainly,

There's no point for Madrid to sack him during the season whatever happens on Tuesday. They can't win the league, they're safe for CL spots, it would be pointless thing to do.

He won't stay there even if he wins CL imo, he'll force exit on his own in that case or get sacked in the summer if doesn't win it.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Blueband Brother said:
Mourinho is not the answer.

Longeivity and Stability is the answer.
Longevity said he won't leave Dortmund for the foreseeable future, and Stability said he doesn't like the weather in Manchester....
And Durability said he can't abide our food.

And Loyalty wouldn't comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.