Mourhino is on his way to City.....

Have to say I have huge respect for Mourinho after this season. He knows he'll leave, spanish players hate him, they were shite 2 or 3 months ago... But he's fighting, his tactics against Barca were spot on and he'll win at least one trophy this season.

SPIDERBOY said:
Mancini recently said himself,about certain players,that they will be dropped to the bench if they do not perform......does it not count at managerial level?

No, it obviously counted Dzeko only as he was the only who was dropped after the match he scored the single goal his club netted that day. And 5 more in previous 6 league starts.

He said yesterday it's time for players to take responsibility etc..

Sounds pretty desperate and any time I think there's really not much stuff that could suggest he might be sacked in the summer, his interviews make me to rethink it again.

waspish said:
Great read this thread knowing what we write in here won't make a blind bit of notice either way ;)
Aye, sometimes I feel like a complete twat posting football opinions on the internet, but I still enjoy it on the whole despite the futility of it all. However, it's allowed me to meet good people and good blues from all walks of life and it's why I always enjoy the Bluemoon get togethers. It's also been a good place for getting new members for my supporters branch, and those are people I see far more regularly and will be seeing tonight. So, I'm thankful to Bluemoon and Ric.

MSP said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Mancini recently said himself,about certain players,that they will be dropped to the bench if they do not perform......does it not count at managerial level?

No, it obviously counted Dzeko only as he was the only who was dropped after the match he scored the single goal his club netted that day. And 5 more in previous 6 league starts.

Sounds pretty desperate and any time I think there's really not much stuff that could suggest he might be sacked in the summer, his interviews make me to rethink it again.
Is there anything that mancini doesnt get blamed for though
Any slightest incident or wrong worded press conferance and the outers are out on here
Do you really all dislike the guy that much?

The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Any slightest incident or wrong worded press conferance and the outers are out on here

I don't have any reason to dislike "The Guy"

I, however, quite a lot dislike some of his footballing stuff and that very much includes what he is talking about as City manager.

The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
SPIDERBOY said:

I like Mancini but I'm not an "outer" although I was a Pep-in man and I do now think that it would be folly to pass up the chance to employ Mourinho, if Mourinho proves to be keen to manage MCFC.

MSP said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Ok,"responsibility".....should he not take some?

SPIDERBOY said:
MSP said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Ok,"responsibility".....should he not take some?

Of course he should. But he does it in some odd post-match interview in a manner as serious as "No, it's finished" he used in last few rounds last year.

But never in serious manner and when his overall position is questioned, then he is shocked how someone would dare to ask about it.

But throwing players as a lot or individuals to media lions weekly is cool.

That's the thing I hate most about him. Could forgive him some on pitch failures if he could keep quite at moments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.