Mourhino is on his way to City.....

The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Mancini recently said himself,about certain players,that they will be dropped to the bench if they do not perform......does it not count at managerial level?

No, it obviously counted Dzeko only as he was the only who was dropped after the match he scored the single goal his club netted that day. And 5 more in previous 6 league starts.

He said yesterday it's time for players to take responsibility etc..

Sounds pretty desperate and any time I think there's really not much stuff that could suggest he might be sacked in the summer, his interviews make me to rethink it again.
Is there anything that mancini doesnt get blamed for though
Any slightest incident or wrong worded press conferance and the outers are out on here
Do you really all dislike the guy that much?

I don't dislike him,like I posted earlier,he's brought me some of my best days ever....just think he has brought us as far as he can....if there is a better option available,we should take it now.

Currently giving his press conference.

The man exhudes charisma and confidence and the football world listens when he speaks.

Not sure about the hair though.....

The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Mancini recently said himself,about certain players,that they will be dropped to the bench if they do not perform......does it not count at managerial level?

No, it obviously counted Dzeko only as he was the only who was dropped after the match he scored the single goal his club netted that day. And 5 more in previous 6 league starts.

Sounds pretty desperate and any time I think there's really not much stuff that could suggest he might be sacked in the summer, his interviews make me to rethink it again.
Any slightest incident or wrong worded press conferance and the outers are out on here
Dislike has nothing to do with it. None of us know him, and it isn't relevant anyway. I don't walk round with player's names on a city shirt, have posters on my wall or go to the training ground for autographs. That's not the kind of supporter I am. I want the best for City and I want us to fulfil our enormous potential. I want us to shut up the gloating fans of other clubs, I want us to lift big trophies, I want the worlds best players to want to join us/stay with us and prosper with us.

I want what I believe the sheikh wants: And I don't think Mancini is good enough to deliver that. I think he's a weak leader, I don't think players like him, I think he embarrasses himself and the club too often, i think he's tactically limited. I think he has low emotional intelligence, loses his cool too much and is not hugely bright.

But I don't like or dislike him because I don't know him.

FantasyIreland said:

The man exhudes charisma and confidence and the football world listens when he speaks.

Just said that the united have won the title already in March...his maths is a bit shit! hopefully utd players will have heard this and stop trying in the PL

Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:
MSP said:

Dislike has nothing to do with it. None of us know him, and it isn't relevant anyway. I don't walk round with player's names on a city shirt, have posters on my wall or go to the training ground for autographs. That's not the kind of supporter I am. I want the best for City and I want us to fulfil our enormous potential. I want us to shut up the gloating fans of other clubs, I want us to lift big trophies, I want the worlds best players to want to join us/stay with us and prosper with us.

I want what I believe the sheikh wants: And I don't think Mancini is good enough to deliver that. I think he's a weak leader, I don't think players like him, I think he embarrasses himself and the club too often, i think he's tactically limited. I think he has low emotional intelligence, loses his cool too much and is not hugely bright.

Wouldn't 'Mancini out' have sufficed??

Pablo1 said:
NipHolmes said:
If people want to debate then they must have the knowledge to back their point up and also put effort in. All I see is mythical points stated as fact and also people just posting inane bollocks and :) this shit.

Threads fail because of shit posts. Simple.

With respect I don't need any in depth knowledge of fuck all to come to the conclusion that I'd like to see Mancini stay another year. It's a personal opinion that has been forged by watching us over the last 3 years, and a below par season isn't going to be enough to convince me our manager should be replaced.
There is nothing mythical about our current status of champions and there was nothing mythical about our trips to wembley in recent years - considering the last time I went before the takeover was a full members cup defeat to Chelsea when I was 7 the last few have been a little more enjoyable.
I'm not arsed if people want Mourinho in, that's their own choice and as much as I disagree with it I respect it.
Being viewed as some sort of footballing Neanderthal because I'm not clamouring for Mourinho is just arrogance on your part though and all the stats in the world won't change that.

Well I'm not the one saying 'who did Jose sign?'.

Now for some education. He signed Etoo and Milito as well as Sneijder. Etoo played as a more complete player than he was at Barca. Got way more out of him. He also got Sneijder from Real and got the form out of him which won the treble and finaled Holland in a major tournament. Milito was a gem of a signing too. All bought for Zlatan money.

I just don't like people stating bollocks when its down to lack of knowledge as opposed to it being fact.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:26 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
BillyShears said:
Pablo1 said:
Being viewed as some sort of footballing Neanderthal because I'm not clamouring for Mourinho is just arrogance on your part though and all the stats in the world won't change that.

I have to laugh at posts like this. Skim reading the last few pages there's insults flying from both sides. In fact I'd say the most pompous condescending abusive voices are the usual suspects who love to pour scorn over stupid discussions about Mancini whilst falling over themselves to get involved. Nip has done a decent job of defending himself and he may have even laid down a few shells of his own, but for you cry victim and call him arrogant is both hilarious and pretty much par for the course. :)
I think skas has just dismantled nip :)
Ill answer him tomorrow. I have time for him as a poster but right now I'm about to visit a very ill family member and can't spar the time or effort.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, maybe tomorrow".

Showing some respect to us at least:

AS English ‏@English_AS
Mourinho on English clubs' poor CL showing this year: "Man City and Chelsea had difficult group stage draws"

Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:
MSP said:

I do agree with that bit
The other bit we are going to differ i guess.

paphos-blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:

Wouldn't 'Mancini out' have sufficed??
I'll leave the mindless sound bites to others

AlgarveBlu said:
FantasyIreland said:

Just said that the united have won the title already in March...his maths is a bit shit! hopefully utd players will have heard this and stop trying in the PL

I thought it's never finished until it's finished and it can change in 3 games.

Or he hoped Norwich will twat them and lost belief after they failed :)

OK, enough from me here until last whistle tonight. I'll come again if we don't win :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.