Mourinho and Falcao at City???

Danamy said:
It isn't news, its been on the cards for a while they could both show up in England together.

All the roads are leading to Chelsea at the moment though...........
hear theres a detour right around June St. though that runs through manchester ;)

Danamy said:
It isn't news, its been on the cards for a while they could both show up in England together.

I take it any differences with Abramovich (perceived or otherwise) have been ironed out/put to bed mate ?

sam-caddick said:
I can accept the fact many on here want Mourinho as Mancini's future replacement - I for one am not in that camp by the way - but does anybody seriously believe he will risk ruining his chances of the United job, even just being in the run in for it.

It was evidently clear from the recent games between Real and United that he was not his usual self, clearly indicating himself as hopeful future candidate.

At Chelsea he can still go to United, if he comes to City he won't get in on the United betting odds let alone be involved in becoming a possible candidate.

He wants to be Fergie's replacement and his job next year has Chelsea written all over it if you ask me.

He wants to 'improve' on Ferguson's record in the short term. Once he's done that he will consider his work done and then be off to Germany!

Dirty Harry said:
Danamy said:

I take it any differences with Abramovich (perceived or otherwise) have been ironed out/put to bed mate ?

The ironing's been done, it's the top four finish and the huge contract demands that need sorting.

Easier said then done though eh?

Spanish tv station punto pelota are reporting that Atletico know of the bid coming from Chelsea for falcao and have opened discussions with kenyon...........more worryingly they are also reporting aguero is top of real's list.

SPIDERBOY said:
Spanish tv station punto pelota are reporting that Atletico know of the bid coming from Chelsea for falcao and have opened discussions with kenyon...........more worryingly they are also reporting aguero is top of real's list.

Thought Kenyon left a few years ago?

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Thought Kenyon left a few years ago?

He's based in jersey now and is involved in a lot of this third party ownership stuff..

SPIDERBOY said:

Kun to Madrid?

Higuain/Benzema and Varane in return. Yep.

robbieh said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Kun to Madrid?

Higuain/Benzema and Varane in return. Yep.

No chance.

Aguero has to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.