Mourinho and Falcao at City???

I agree, these two together could be a 'win the league' voucher wherever they go. It will be very tough for us if they go to Chelsea as the competition to win the league will instantly double.

As for Torres, I know he's an Atletico boy but they are not a team to live in the past so would they really want this broken shell of a footballer back when they could go and grab Jackson Martinez, Wilfried Bony, or someone instead?

Madrid want Falcao. Can't have him because Chelsea have got him. So Kun to Madrid.

Which leaves Cavani going where?

Presumambly City.

Cavani and Tevez not too shabby.

robbieh said:
Madrid want Falcao. Can't have him because Chelsea have got him. So Kun to Madrid.

Presumambly City.

Wait, how do you know Chelsea have got him? Reminder too that Cavani has been linked with Madrid in recent weeks.

robbieh said:

Presumambly City.

But not as good as Falcao and Aguero.

robbieh said:

Presumambly City.

no way would i let serg go unless this knee injury is going to be a problem next season but even then i would need a lot of persuading.

Jack Wills said:
robbieh said:

Presumambly City.

But not as good as Falcao and Aguero.

Actually very similar. But I can actually see Cavani and Tevez working well together.

The two clinical finishers are not our argentinians.

I also see Cavani's physicality as slightly different from the other 3.

robbieh said:

Presumambly City.

Tuttosport are saying real Madrid and bayern Munich are both ready to offer €70 million for cavani,however he has said he would like to stay in Italy.

SPIDERBOY said:
robbieh said:

Presumambly City.

Tuttosport are saying real Madrid and bayern Munich are both ready to offer €70 million for cavani,however he has said he would like to stay in Italy.

Why would they offer 70 million when they could use his buyout clause and get him for 53 million.

SPIDERBOY said:
robbieh said:

Presumambly City.

70 million far too much.

If Kun goes and Edin, having lost Balo already I think we would need Carlos to provide some continuity.

Who would we buy with the 80 million recieved from sales of Kun(40) Edin (20) and Balo (20) reinvested.

Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
SPIDERBOY said:
robbieh said:

Presumambly City.

Why would they offer 70 million when they could use his buyout clause and get him for 53 million.

Tuesday March 19 2013

Bayern Munich 'want Cavani'

Bayern Munich are thinking about a summer bid for Napoli hitman Edinson Cavani, claims FIFA agent Pasquale Gallo.

This week Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis took to Twitter to confirm they were “willing to listen if a madman turned up with €70m.”

FIFA agent Gallo spoke to Radio Crc and gave some insider news on the rumours going round in Europe, though he does not represent Cavani.

“I don’t know if Cavani will go to Bayern Munich, but the German club has definitely thought about him, because he is among the top three strikers in Europe right now.

“Bayern are a virtuous club. It is not off the mark to say Bayern are looking at Cavani for the next transfer session.

“I will add that Mario Gomez is not the same player he was since the injury and the club needs reinforcements in attack.

“De Laurentiis talks about €70m for Cavani, but I think Napoli would buckle under an offer of €50m. Bayern have money and are ambitious, so they can invest.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.